Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by phase315 View Post
maxximuscool, I've been setting my email on push all day for the last week or so...and everytime i get an email from amazon...i get all excited

only to find out someone bought items from my amazon seller's account...

i used to have a big smile when i see orders coming in, nowadays, im actually hoping for amazon to take money from me...so i can get my phone.
Yeah me too man. Just good damn charge the credit chard already (not mine, the Credit Card lol). It is my brother in law credit card in USA. So I just hope to get their stupid confirmation email that the status has been changed or something...

I keep refreshing the email box and the page and hope for some changes.. Guess this suk badly.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Cancel and get it from nokiausa.com man. I did. It will be here Tuesday.
I wish I can lol. I don't have credit card details man. It is not mine either. So changes will have to call up my Brother In Law up in USA. Which I dont want to annoying and asking for his details. Which is a very impolitely thing to do to your family.

So I stick to this stupid Fuking AMAZON Bulllshit and live for another day to complaint to their Representatives lol.

I think I should go and be a suicide bomber if I can kill all those stupid unreliable bias customer representative at their office. So we all can get out device asap.

is this Thread dead?

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
is this Thread dead?
i hope not... anyways i placed my ordered with amazon on nov 16, 2 days shipping and still no update on when its shipping out

well as long as it is in the first page of threads than no
but soon it will be dead like next week after Amazon hopefully sends all the preorders

hahaha no way amazon would complete all their Pre-orders next week. Mine is still say NOT YET SHIPPED man. This is a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Originally Posted by kev30 View Post
i hope not... anyways i placed my ordered with amazon on nov 16, 2 days shipping and still no update on when its shipping out
I'm right behind you mate. 23rd Nov. Nothing update with 2days shipping lol. I keep playing with the shipping date though cos i'm really bored and want to see some changes to my order.

damn it getting late now, Monday very soon in less than 30mins. I'm going to bed, going to wake up tomorrow and refreshing the amazon page again. But do they even work on SUNDAY in USA???

Here is in NZ which is 1 day a head already. lol I'm still waiting...

I dont think the distribution centers open on Sundays here in the US. Get some sleep. You'll know it ships when you get an email from amazon. I keep getting excited when i see emails from them but then my hope gets shattered because its for the other stuffs (bluray movies ) i been ordering. bah amazon.

I know man so stupid and how stupidity are their CRPs.. hahah we all N900 pre-owner know each other feeling very well.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t