Active Topics

Originally Posted by drew View Post
I just ended up purchasing from nokiausa.com instead. If my amazon order ships within 14 days, I'll return it to Nokia for my hundred bucks!
Not so fast. You have to pay a 10% to 15% restocking fee for nokiausa.com returns, so in the end it's better to stick with nokia's store if you're going to do what you're suggesting.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Amazon known to be slow at pre-ordering stuff.
That hasn't been my past experience. I've preordered several video games from them and they have always arrived on or before the stated release date. (I got Wii Fit two days before release thanks to Amazon and overnight shipping..would much rather have that service on the N900, though)

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
man... I'm really hoping they do have the stock and shipping on monday especially mine. lol. I want my Phone i meant Internet Tablet.. AMAZON

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
Received Amazon email on 28th (Sat.) saying that my order has been shipped
ETA Nov 30th (Mon.)
That's with 1day shipping for $3.99 after signing up for free month Amazon Prime
Pre-ordered on Oct.12

The Following User Says Thank You to Swirnoff For This Useful Post:
Amazon is never slow preordering stuff. As wierdo mentioned, video game releases are usually on-time or even early. Amazon ships items a few days early so that you'll recieve your item on or before the release date. If you should be mad it should be at Nokia for botching up the N900's release and not Amazon, Newegg, Dell, etc..

My 11/9 order is still "not yet shipped." I've decided that if I get it before Christmas, I'll be happy. I still have the SDK to play with and get my programming fix until then.

Besides, I'll have my new HTPC on Thursdayish, and that will occupy me for a couple of days at least.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Well I'm hoping to get mine soon though. Mine is 11/23 lol my rebate is expiring so they better ship it soon

I seriously hope Chris's "source" is right. This wait is taking a toll on me. I couldn't even enjoy my massage today because I tempted to check my order status...

Ugh, shipping has gone from Indianapolis, to Memphis, to Lousiville. I live in Lexington.

They're going all around and past me.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Well I'm hoping to get mine soon though. Mine is 11/23 lol my rebate is expiring so they better ship it soon
Sorry probably covered elsewhere...rebate calculated on order date? i.e one month after that to claim?

Can't find much about it on my existing order.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t