lol....guys just go with nokiausa.com and call it a day. After newegg screwed us that pre-ordered around october and sent to people that pre-ordered/ordered last week i had it with them. Went to nokiausa.com on friday night and on monday i have my phone.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
lol....guys just go with nokiausa.com and call it a day. After newegg screwed us that pre-ordered around october and sent to people that pre-ordered/ordered last week i had it with them. Went to nokiausa.com on friday night and on monday i have my phone.
I would but i'm not in the USA.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
WTF? Amazon going backward ? I have heard people in the 17th already got their device and you only just shipping?
What can I say. I certainly was concerned when I saw people who ordered after me receiving their devices.

I did finally receive the shipping notice email from Amazon moments ago.

Interestingly, when I track the package through Amazon's page it says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit" while UPS' tracking web site says just "Billing Information Received". I suspect that amazon changes that status in their application to make it seem as if the package has actually been picked up.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I bet the Third party seller on Amazon also Amazon themself. Trying to make more money by splitting the devices to make the pre-order customers feed up and buy from their other account.
I can't see how Amazon can be gaining anything from this whole fiasco. They are losing customers left and right and getting more bad publicity in the past month than they did in the last 5 years.

Nokia, on the other hand, is making some quick gains by stealing customers from its retailers. This may help them in the short run (Q4 reports) but is a risky game to play in the long run (Amazon, Buy.com and others will not be delighted to work with them again).

My guess is that Amazon cannot disclose the terms of their agreement with Nokia, but basically Nokia has them by the *****, and is squeezing real hard.

i got tired of waiting on my amazon order....switching to nokiausa...i guess their little game worked!

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Pennsylvania, US
I wish I could switch to Nokia USA, but they won't let me

I cancel my amazon pre-order yesterday, now im waiting for Nokia USA, can somebody please tell me where can I track mi order???

Fxxx Amazon!!!!!!

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Iowa, USA
Amazon pre-order from Nov 6th cancelled, I ordered from Nokia USA yesterday morning and it should arrive sometime today before 3pm according to FedEx!

Those of you who only have the option of Amazon, be happy, we're making the pre-order list shrink so your N900's will ship sooner

Originally Posted by Klowner View Post
Amazon pre-order from Nov 6th cancelled, I ordered from Nokia USA yesterday morning and it should arrive sometime today before 3pm according to FedEx!

Those of you who only have the option of Amazon, be happy, we're making the pre-order list shrink so your N900's will ship sooner
yup, thanks!

ok just placed my THIRD order of N900 (first two were at Dell and Buy) at NokiaUsa in hope that I'll get the phone soon

Those who ordered from Nokia Usa, how long did it take for yours to ship ?

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t