Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
pull the trigger of a grenade and lets see if it explodes...
if it does, captain obvious NEEDS to explain to us what just happened^^

lol I opened the youtube video in the middle of the class and the soud worked

lesson of the day :

youtube sound will work even if the n900 is in silent mode

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Hi where can I find the iphone and HD test's that you have done.
thank you

I can recommend the Vikuiti-DQC-160 screen protector for Nokia N900.

Does not interfere with stylus or finger use in my opinion and can be replaced/removed without residue too. Very clear. (There is a batch out there that is slightly too big and requires a bit cutting, no problem that either with an e.g. office straight-line paper cutter, but the newer batch is good size.)

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by bugelrex View Post
Personally I think the tests provide great info for non-fanboys, its very much appreciated!
I'm not saying it's not useful.

Originally Posted by God View Post
Yeah, on the next test you can try to smash it with a hammer..., I'm curious if it'll get a scratch!!! HMMMMM!!!!
Work with tools alot near the n900?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

thanks for these videos.

Hey guys!
Its Jon again, are you ready for part 3 of the stress tests?

Here is the video and article for the N900 Pocket Test:

http://www.tehkseven.net/news/nokia-...-pocket-tests/

Enjoy!

@bugelrex
I believe we are quite unbiased . The mobile world has why too much fanboyism and favouritism, which can inevitably make customers make the wrong purchase. Most of them will most likely not admit to the flaws, since they just shelled out $400-$600 USD or GBP for a brand new phone.

With these videos, and our future posts, we plan on telling it what it is.

Because we have and continue to shy away from saying "zomg, I love Nokia. They are the best.. just cause!", we have received quite a bit of negative comments from quite a few Nokia users. But, we feel that this is worth it if we can speak our minds and help a few people make the right mobile financial decisions.

P.S. We plan on devoting an episode based on user requested tests and experiments. Leave a test suggestion in one of our Youtube videos. Who knows, you might just get what you wish for .

P.P.S. You guys of the Maemo forum have been absolutely wonderful to us (with the exception of a couple). Thank you guys so much for your support.

The Following User Says Thank You to tehkseven For This Useful Post:
Seems quite a strudy device, maybe dropping it with the keyboard open would have been destructive though.

Originally Posted by sajd4000 View Post
youtube sound will work even if the n900 is in silent mode
lol... it doesn't work when playing music, yes it sound stupid but i hate the silent in between browsing for another video *music is on low of course*