im assuming everyone just got the email thats its shipping friday?

Nokia N900 with Maemo 5 - Now available for shipping!

We’re pleased to announce that Pre-orders for Nokia N900 will start shipping to customers this Friday 4th December on a first-ordered, first-supplied basis - We expect all pre-orders already placed to be delivered within 5 working days of this date.

If you have not already pre-ordered, then please do so now at www.nokiaretail.co.uk to secure your N900 as stock is limited. The Nokia N900 will also be exclusively available from Nokia branded stores from Friday 4th December in very limited quantities.

PAC Codes - For those customers who have advised that they wish to port their mobile number from another network and have not yet supplied us with a number portability ‘PAC code’ (available from their existing network), please send us your code as instructed on our previous email or advise us if you would like a new mobile number by replying to that email with your Order No.
We are currently experiencing a very high volume of both calls and emails regarding the exciting N900. We sincerely apologise if you are finding it hard to contact us but ask that you please bear with us at this busy time.

Nokia Retail
Unit 36 Mall Marlands
Southampton
SO14 7SJ
Web: www.nokiaretail.co.uk

Last edited by dyserth; 2009-12-02 at 15:41.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Yep - Me too

Nokia N900 with Maemo 5 - Now available for shipping!

We’re pleased to announce that Pre-orders for Nokia N900 will start shipping to customers this Friday 4th December on a first-ordered, first-supplied basis - We expect all pre-orders already placed to be delivered within 5 working days of this date.

If you have not already pre-ordered, then please do so now at www.nokiaretail.co.uk to secure your N900 as stock is limited. The Nokia N900 will also be exclusively available from Nokia branded stores from Friday 4th December in very limited quantities.

PAC Codes - For those customers who have advised that they wish to port their mobile number from another network and have not yet supplied us with a number portability ‘PAC code’ (available from their existing network), please send us your code as instructed on our previous email or advise us if you would like a new mobile number by replying to that email with your Order No.
We are currently experiencing a very high volume of both calls and emails regarding the exciting N900. We sincerely apologise if you are finding it hard to contact us but ask that you please bear with us at this busy time.

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello, New users start here, Community subforum , Beginners'wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Yup, just got one

Yesssssss!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

So - between Saturday and Saturday week, we will all have our N900's. Pleeease ship mine on Friday... I've been a good boy this year!! They'll turn up on Saturday if shipped Friday by Royal Mail recorded....

oh my god that email is better than orgasm lol

wooooooooooooooooooo

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Ain't got it the email!!

BTW: Nokia is releasing Maemo 6 device second half of next year

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/02/nokia_plans/
http://www.nokia.com/press/press-rel...newsid=1358666

They still ain't calling it a phone though

EDIT: Got the email too!!

Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
No email in my inbox

Maybe this is confirmation i am definatley in the second batch?

Just came on here to post this! YAY!! Bu also a little bit (very minor) booooo.... because I'm off to Birmingham for 1 week on Friday evening. So it'll be sat in some dirty RM depot until I come back.

Here a quick question someone might be able to answer. Can my OH go and pick up a delivery for me? If so how/what would she need? (she'll still be home during the week I'm in Brum but not home for when it'll prob be delivered) - I am assuming that mine will be amongst the first dispatched due to my 28th Sept pre-order and that fact that numerous people have been told that the first batch of stock will complete Sept pre-orders.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by NotTheMessiah View Post
No email in my inbox

Maybe this is confirmation i am definatley in the second batch?
Check your spam or maybe they are sending out the emails one by one

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Maybe I have yours.. they sent me two lol

So- err this includes MPD then does it?