Posts: 72 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Received two new N900 in three (!) days from NokiaUSA.com. I am simply overwhelmed with that phone.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Iowa, USA
I ordered from NokiaUSA on the morning of Nov 30th, got shipping notification later that night around 10:30pm. The phone arrived the next evening, I played with it for a bit until I realized the microphone was dead.

Spent about 2.5 hours on the phone trying to get an RMA, they finally gave me one and a shipping label to send it back. I sent it back the next day (to Brightpoint in Indiana), FedEx delivered it to them about 24 hours later, 3 days after that I received a notification from Nokia stating they had received the package and would ship a replacement after they "validated and approved" the device.. That was yesterday morning, no news since.

I've sent a couple emails, one was inquiring whether they'd be cross shipping the replacement because that's what I had thought was described by the woman on the phone. Though it's now apparent they aren't, they never responded to the email regardless.

My total cost was $613, and I'm currently without a phone. Probably some of the worst customer service I've ever seen. At least the tech-support lady I had spoken with was friendly..

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hey everyone
I live in India and one of my friend is currently in New York. I wanted to purchase a N900 and that too real fast as my friend will return to India in a day or two.
I just wanted to know whether my friend can purchase the phone instantly from the NY flagship store or they would take some time. In other words will my friend be able to just walk in the flagship store and come out with a N900 in his hand? If not then what is the probable waiting period at flagship stores.

Kindly help me out folks

Tags
nokia = rat bastards