Active Topics

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Istanbul, Turkey
recombu: It seems as though there was a sudden hit of votes for the N900. We can see the numbers but not sure where they are coming from. PollDaddy allowed to us to limit votes to IP addresses, so we're assuming, for the moment, they are from genuine voters...

Michael Davies: Could you possibly pinpoint the IP location to somewhere like Finland?
These votes are from some penguins with laser eyes, which were hiding all around the world until N900 was announced
|[ Maemo 5 101 / Maemo 5'e Giriş ][ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Sık Sorulan Sorular (SSS) ]|
If I can help with anything else, just ask / Yardımcı olabileceğim birşey varsa, sormaktan çekinmeyin

Originally Posted by arkanoid View Post
Guys, n900 *is* a phone. It is 2009, a phone should allow transparent voip calls and IM texting, can 3gs do that? No? It is obsolete!
Actually it can..maybe not at the same time (though there probably is an app that'll let you do that). Don't own an iPhone myself (only exposure to it is from my cousin's iPhone 3G).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
88% when I voted. Wow.

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Actually it can..maybe not at the same time (though there probably is an app that'll let you do that). Don't own an iPhone myself (only exposure to it is from my cousin's iPhone 3G).
"There is an app for doing something like that, but you have to run it via menu (probably after you buy it for a few more bucks)" and "it just works" makes the difference, that's all the iPhone was about and we beat it on its own field ;-)

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Wait till this poll link is pasted in the iphone forums.....

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
89%now, When i voted

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
i got quake 3 arena demo working yesterday. so what could I have choosen instead n900?

even when my device is probably broken @ hw....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
lol someone should change the title of this thread to: "Best Phone of 2009: Nothing comes close to the N900"

Last edited by bandora; 2009-12-07 at 07:33.

I'm honestly surprised how popular N900 seems to be. Perhaps the link for this poll should be sent to those sceptic Nokia executives who think Maemo is only a niche. It turns out that the N900 is about 30 times more popular than 3GS!

At least amongst the readers of recombu.com... A site I never heard of before this thread, I might add!

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
We can vote from our N900s - the iPhone users have to wait for a "vote" app :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twaelti For This Useful Post:

Tags
chicks with dicks