Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by jkq View Post
Would it be possible to make (a variant with) wider scroll bars? I've been spoiled by the "echowb" theme.

-jkq
I also prefer wide scrollbars, but I wait for andrewfblack to fix his wb version, and then I'll update it for the new layout changes.
no doubt that wide scrollbars are much more finger-friendly.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
The wide scroll bar images are in the frediablowb package just something wrong in configuration file. Do you have this packaged into a deb or does it take manual modification?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ italy
how goes the ''kill sidebar'' hack?? I'm very intrested in this hack :-)
there are many problems with it?
Idefinitely want to refresh my device's look with it, rendering it similar to the n900 look, or at least to the optima's maemo one ^.^

It's a very simple change in hildon desktop config file. Actually, I don't remove it (even though I can), just give it 0 px width. That, in order to be able to launch the windows list with the HW button. currently, the only problem left is the main launcher. I use personal launcher and personal menu, but there's a need to find a solution. I prefer to use the back HW button for that, but I don't know how.
I hope to upload a website todaty, so all the documentation will be there...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Se7eN For This Useful Post:
thankyoiu very much! I image that the main menu can be replaced by a mixture of personal menu and launcher (wich have to be on the top), but is necessary to swithc the task-bar (where the task are) and put it on the top I image, or you will be able to change program only with the home button..there is a lot of work, I'm not a linux epert or experienced programmer, but I may help you testing and segnaling bugs ^_^

let me know ^_^ thx

This garage thing is too complicated. I just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to upload the website !
I have to go to sleep, but hopefully tomorrow we'll have the website running. good night

little OT, but anybody knows if there is PHP support in garage web sites ?

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I don't think so. I can give you some webspace if you need it.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

no updates of the situation? ^-^

Well... finally done.

here you can see the new minisite, with downloads and instruction inside:
http://frediablo.garage.maemo.org/

waiting for your impressions, and sorry for the long waiting

Se7eN

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Se7eN For This Useful Post: