Notices

I enabled and installed butterfly and went to Voip and IM accounts in settings and added my MSN account. It says Enabled, but where do i find my MSN contact list displaying whos online and offline? I tried going to "Contacts" then "Groups" and then selecting "MSN" but it just shows (no contacts)

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
I also had this probelm so i uninstalled butterfly and installed Haze an it works with my contacts now

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by Bidybag View Post
I enabled and installed butterfly and went to Voip and IM accounts in settings and added my MSN account. It says Enabled, but where do i find my MSN contact list displaying whos online and offline? I tried going to "Contacts" then "Groups" and then selecting "MSN" but it just shows (no contacts)
Looks like this is a big - can you file a bug report on this one so that the developer can put it on the list of things to do please?

Gone through the whole list and Haze isnt there. I see pidgin and butterfly but no haze

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
The contacts are usually found by their MSN id, ie. the email they have registered to MSN with.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
I installed butterfly and the contacts appeared to my contact list without problems after I switched the availability from offline to online.

However, when I try to delete a msn contact, it dissappears from the contact list for a while and then reappears. (The delete confimation window says that it will remove the contact from server but this seems not to be the case.)

it says im online but no contacts are appearing, i want to try haze but it is not in the place i installed butterfly,been through the whole list

Gone through the whole list and Haze isnt there. I see pidgin and butterfly but no haze
haze is in devel, be warn stuff in devel can cause you to reflash your device

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
i have added contacts manually now with butterfly but how do i see who is online and offline?the only way i know how is to open a convo with them and then it says

Last edited by Bidybag; 2009-12-09 at 17:46.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
You can check by going to contacts, all contacts, then availability