Active Topics

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brighton
A nice empty pocket

EDIT: Okay, so I should probably say something useful. We're talking about resistive touch here, and anything you put on top of that screen will make it less responsive.

Anyway, what are you going to be doing that will damage the screen? short of putting it in your pocket with your keys, I can't see what it's protecting against?!

Last edited by Darkshine; 2009-12-09 at 12:49.

Originally Posted by biren11 View Post
hi guys, just got screen prot. and back cover and top metal rim covers from www.clearprotector.com

screen protector is very good. in the sense little tough to use stylus otherwise everything regards to sensors( all )working excellent. with stylus its little hard to use as its more rubbery feel. still not in hurry you can use stylus.

mine was called body armour( covers everything) but still missing center peice where all the physical button and speakers are.
so anybody thinking of getting it , just get the screen protector, until we find something perfect to use with stylus. other than that its fine. it took me just 5 minits to put screen protector by itself. all other part it takes little time.
used baby shampoo ( 1 or 2 drops in glass of water.) wet your hand with that liq. and either spray on film to glueside or you can dip it into liq.
as it says dont sray on phone directly.
I have a terrible time with screenprotectors. i need to get another one since it looks ugly on my n900. how did you get the sides though. the edges of the screen part of the N900's screen protector fits oddly and is scratchy. though if the case arrives soon i only need the screenprotector for coverage.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sarpsborg, Norway
I have a 1.5 year old at home. Never know what he's up to... ;-)

The Martin Fields states their product is 0.2mm thick. Don't see any thickness mentioned for the InvisibleSHIELD.
Would this really make a huge (negative) difference?

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
buy m3 vikuiti.

Originally Posted by msa View Post
buy m3 vikuiti.
What makes that product better than both Martin Fields & InvisibleSHIELD?

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Holland
Originally Posted by msa View Post
buy m3 vikuiti.
+1 got it and love it. It does need some cutting to get it to fit the n900 but it's very smooth. Better than the Durasec one's

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Just fitted a duratec one - fits perfectly - no cutting etc holes in all the right places... just very cloudy at the moment - it says "a few days" to clear up - rubbish lol!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

i been using clearprotector on my n900 and it does not lower the touch screen sensitivity at all and its pretty easy to put on

Hmm, can I conclude from this that any of the better-known screen protectors is good enough? No consensus (yet) on which one is the ultimate one? 8-)

Originally Posted by Nyxtopouli View Post
speednut in regards to the WaterField Case which Jacket Size did you order, or which number is for the N900
When I ordered mine I ordered the Droid Jacket and then put in the comments the custom size that I wanted. I'm pretty sure I used the numbers from Speednut:

custom size is needed for Nokia N900 -
4.37" height x 2.35" width x .77" depth

Speednut can probably verify.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector