Poll: Does Your N900 Have Grave Bugs?
Poll Options
Does Your N900 Have Grave Bugs?

It seems like a lot of people are reporting serious bugs with the N900 (reboots, microphone, making phone calls in the background), but then others say their N900 works fine. Of course, it often tends to be the people with problems that are posting in forums looking for solutions. And the people without problems might be here, but have less to say.

I thought a poll might be in order to get a sense of how broad the problems are. Is the N900 better or worse than other new devices?

Last edited by cb474; 2009-12-10 at 01:06.

No grave problems. Works very well. Had it for a couple of weeks now.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Works awesome for me. I love this thing. Its rebooted twice on me, both times when I was doing flash heavy things, but it was like a 15 second interruption and Nokia is amazing with their device support and updates so I'm not concerned.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cincinnati, OH
No problems whatsoever.

No problems, but I managed to crash a couple of programs and made my phone to restart.

Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
well i've been pondering this one for a while now. and since i'm going to go pickup mine from where it got delivered to by mistake (thanks royal mail you f**ktartds) i thought i'd have a bit of google about my current phone, the n82. Now i've had basically no issues with this. it rebooted a couple times when it was new but that was it. has only happened again perhaps once or twice in 18 months now. So anyhow, i managed to find a fair few posts about apparent n82 problems so given that a quite solid phone has people posting issues similiar to those with the n900 i think it could be a similar scenario with the n900 in that its basically a solid device but has a few bad ones shipped. I think as you say most people with a device that works just fine arent exactly gonna go plastering that fact all over the net. So thinking about it, if they've shipped a few thousend handsets or so, i'd say the number of bad devices is a fairly small percentage really. Maybe 10% max. Nevertheless, i still hope mine works fine when i go pick it up haha