Posts: 3 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
Amazon is currently out of stock. The one that is up there is one of the sellers from the marketplace.

It looks like it is out of stock just about everywhere. The only place that seems to have it in stock is Newegg at $599.
Or the official Nokia store, which has it for $569.00.

http://store.nokia.com/webapp/wcs/st..._-1_10000367_Y

The Following User Says Thank You to retris For This Useful Post:
lol I cant believe this ****. My expediting request was turned down because the item is 'out of stock'.

Whaaaat? It just sound like they want us to cancel and order directly from Nokia at the higher price. Still waiting to hear back about my request, but I guess they're going to tell me the same thing.

Well I received a defective phone from Dell (bad mic). When I called to get a replacement (yesterday) Dell refused saying they could not give me a reasonable estimate of when they would have the phone back in stock (they will only issue a refund). I am now trying to get a replacement from Nokia directly.

Originally Posted by snomis79 View Post
Whaaaat? It just sound like they want us to cancel and order directly from Nokia at the higher price. Still waiting to hear back about my request, but I guess they're going to tell me the same thing.
Dont wait, just call them. In fact, call this guy:

800 456 3355 ext 6124309
James Pagal

He's from the expediting department. F*ck him, everyone call him off the hook until he makes it a priority. On Monday, he assured me he was going to keep me updated on my expediting request, but he didnt even submit it till the 10th, yesterday he got a response and never notified me. Today I called him again and he told me 'I requested an expedite but the part is out of stock and you will get it on 1/20/2010.' I explained the situation to him multiple times and he was basically ignoring what I was saying and telling me 'the part(s) is out of stock.' They are not taking this situation seriously or pursuing our interests. He told me to call customer care and gave me another number as well, which I called and it turned out to be the number to cancel my order. So I got transferred to customer care, they eventually blamed it on the vendor (Nokia). I called Nokia, they can't look up our orders from Dell naturally. They told me some nokiausa preorders have experienced the same problem. Now the phones are out of stock on nokiausa, too. They are going to contact Nokia management and inform them of the problem with Dell orders. Yeah right, if that ever happens I will take my N900 and wear it up my *** for the first 2 weeks because it has already been f*cking me through the entire order process.

I suggest you call nokia and also email them and complain:

https://www.nokiausa.com/get-support...ct-us/email-us

I'm gonna file a case with the better business bureau against dell.

Last edited by zartan; 2009-12-11 at 20:43.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Spoke with Dell once again and was told my order was pushed back until Jan 8. This is ridiculous

Originally Posted by kevmanoeil View Post
Spoke with Dell once again and was told my order was pushed back until Jan 8. This is ridiculous
Many of us ordered on 11/5 and were pushed back to 1/20/2010.

to file a BBB complaint go to:

http://centraltx.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/

search for dell and click file a complaint under Dell Inc

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by zartan View Post
Many of us ordered on 11/5 and were pushed back to 1/20/2010.

to file a BBB complaint go to:

http://centraltx.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/

search for dell and click file a complaint under Dell Inc
I think I will, as soon as I have a minute. Thanks.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
what was your order date?

Yeah, they told me the same thing, with an order from 11/5. I told them where they could stick it.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard