Hi All,

can anybod help me to import a existing project in esbox.Actually i want to open the given Debian examples in esbox but m not getting success...

please help me to solve my prob...............

Thanks in advance........................

Regards
Priya

Last edited by priya_du; 2009-12-18 at 06:47. Reason: More clarity

Hi,

a bit more information would be appreciated. What did you try, what did not work, what was the error message, if it did not work.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for ur response.

Actually i am not able to import (open an existing given examples) the given examples.

I have to open the Diablo examples(given in destop) in esbox but don;t know from where to open the projects.....

What is the full process through which i can open the given examples in esbox.

your help is always appreciable.................

Regards
Priya

Hi All,

Is there no one who can solve my this simple problem which is very basic i think????

I think most of u would b importing the project but no one is helping me....I think this forum is for mutual help and support through which we can grow our maemo community.......

So plz solve my prob..m sorry if i ve used any harsh word..............

Regards
Priya

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by danielwilms View Post
a bit more information would be appreciated. What did you try, what did not work, what was the error message, if it did not work.
I believe I understand what the problem is, as I believe I have the same problem: I just don't know what I need to do to load, compile and run one of the ready-made examples given, using ESbox?

So, I have ESbox running. File/Open in itself doesn't do anything useful, just opens the given file in a text editor. Project/Open Project is grayed out (why?), and anyway, there doesn't seem to be ready-made project files for the examples as far as I can tell.

What do I do? There must be some documentation-for-utter-newbies somewhere, but I can't locate it?

I think you have to use
File -> Import -> General -> Existing projects into workspace. I guess that will only work for ESbox projects.

For importing examples that are not ESbox projects I guess you have to create an empty project and import the files into the project.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Hi, Priya

I'm sure you have solved the problem already, but just in case.

File > New > Maemo 5 > Maemo 5 Examples > Next > Finish

Better late than never

Regards,
perk

Originally Posted by priya_du View Post
Hi All,

can anybod help me to import a existing project in esbox.Actually i want to open the given Debian examples in esbox but m not getting success...

please help me to solve my prob...............

Thanks in advance........................

Regards
Priya