Active Topics

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by vitaly_repin View Post
From my personal point of view I do not expect MfE update to be available before xmas.
That's sad - I thought the "protrait mode" and the 3 SIM card bug were anounced to be seen before xmas. And of course I hopped to see some MfE updates/fixes with the release also.
Hm - then we have something after xmas to wait for

The Following User Says Thank You to HugoSon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
...not supported yet. ...
I'm glad to read the "yet" in your answer

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by IlkkaP View Post
At my workplace, most people (including me) use one calendar (corporate Exchange calendar) as the only calendar. Private appointments can always be marked as "Private" and they are not visible to other users (but they will see time as "reserved").
This is exactly the same as how I use my calendar. And this is why I'd some much like to see this feature somehow implemented in N900 and MfE. And quite often one makes these private appointments with mobile phone in freetime and would like to keep these really private in the company calendar.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to labra For This Useful Post:
can anyone tell me if this is fixed and if so where I get it as bug 5597 shows as "resolved" and "fixed". have missed a post on a forum somewhere?

Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
Originally Posted by sifur View Post
can anyone tell me if this is fixed and if so where I get it as bug 5597 shows as "resolved" and "fixed". have missed a post on a forum somewhere?
Fixed internally. You need to wait for MfE software update, sorry.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Gilbert, AZ, USA

- Does it support several accounts of type ActiveSync
- No.
I didn't make it thru this thread, but I wanted to say this is really important to me. I use Exchange at home and at work and I hate the idea of having to choose between having work email or personal email in my pocket. It's why I've avoided Blackberry for so long... I know I'm probably in the minority here, but surely I can't be alone.

(not that it matters to me yet, since neither of them work with my N900 currently...)

The Following User Says Thank You to jsharper For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by jsharper View Post
I didn't make it thru this thread, but I wanted to say this is really important to me. I use Exchange at home and at work and I hate the idea of having to choose between having work email or personal email in my pocket. It's why I've avoided Blackberry for so long... I know I'm probably in the minority here, but surely I can't be alone.

(not that it matters to me yet, since neither of them work with my N900 currently...)
Nokia N900 mail for exchange is utter failure. Does not work with my exchange 2007 server. Very disappointed.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
Nokia N900 mail for exchange is utter failure. Does not work with my exchange 2007 server. Very disappointed.
I'm sure everyone has gotten the point by now.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I'm sure everyone has gotten the point by now.
If you paid $600 plus dollars for device advertised to work seemingly like E51 and E71, and it does not, you be pressing for change too. I want to quick remedy.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
If you paid $600 plus dollars for device advertised to work seemingly like E51 and E71, and it does not, you be pressing for change too. I want to quick remedy.
Absolutely I would press for change. You and I just have different methods.

My point here is that Vitaly is bending over backwards, putting in personal time here to listen to complaints and provide what answers he currently can. Many here appreciate the fact that they have a channel to Nokia. I don't want that driven away by repetitive ranting.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:

Tags
activesync, certificate, email, exchange, fremantle, ignore tex14, maemo 5, mail for exchange, mfe, n900, provisioning, sync, thanks vitaly!