Active Topics

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
Yea i'm glad I stuck with my order seeing the price jump was scary!! But its out for delivery so it's going to be a long day unless it comes before noon lol

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Holy crap it is here at North Hills fedex facility. Arrival scan one minute before i checked. I'm really gonna finally get it today. I can't believe it, it's surreal I've been waiting so long.
Edit: Got it!.....wow the screen is pretty. How many repositories are there and how can i enable them except for the extras devel and testing ones?
Never mind I'll figure it out, I'll be playing with this thing for a while.

Last edited by aironeous; 2009-12-22 at 22:03.

Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Holy crap it is here at North Hills fedex facility. Arrival scan one minute before i checked. I'm really gonna finally get it today. I can't believe it, it's surreal I've been waiting so long.
I know the feeling!

my n900 comes to day hahahaha i wish the phone on my hands hahaha

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Houston, TX
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
When did you order?
On the 11th pretty early in the day if I recall correctly.

Finally had some time to play with it last night. I'll post my thoughts later.

Edit: As you can see from my signature it was bricked. Not sure whether I'm responsible. It never even booted once and was bricked. I'll write that up later as well. ;-)

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
lol I got mind yesterday. Muahahha.. look at my expression lol.. very happy indeed.
Attached Images

Got my n900 about an hour ago letting it charge right now! so far it's amazing. Going to take sometime getting use to the smaller keyboard coming from an htc touch pro 2 but I will in due time cant wait to download some apps and take this baby for a test run!

Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
If it makes you feel any better MattSide ordered his N900 from Dell, NOT from Amazon. While his post says Amazon, all of his previous posts are in relation to dell.

My n900 comes in tomorrow!!
ACTUALLY, I ordered one from Amazon as well, as I saw they had them in stock a few weeks ago and I was tired of waiting for Dell. So the one I'm referring to is actually from Amazon. I know your intentions were good, though.

And I hope none of you all face the same poor packaging problems as I did. The outer box was a little too big, and there was no extra cushioning. So the phone was pretty much just sliding around in there during transit. I'll definitely be leaving packaging feedback with a picture (using the faulty N900).

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
lol I got mind yesterday. Muahahha.. look at my expression lol.. very happy indeed.
LOL, wow...

I ended up calling the distribution center and driving up there to pick up the phone directly. FedEx (according to the girl I spoke to in person) didn't have time to (and didn't plan to) deliver the overnight package that day, even though the national (800-number) representatives claimed they would.

On another note, my phone works great but has two stuck pixels on the very top edge of the screen. They don't bother me enough to send it back, though. I'm planning to begin development of a GTK+ client for RequestTracker (using the REST interface) some time this week.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t