Using the minimalist-dark theme on my N900, it claims I have "Thanks!: 177", whereas with the regular TMO theme, it claims I've been "Thanked: 154 times".
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by fnordianslip View Post
Using the minimalist-dark theme on my N900, it claims I have "Thanks!: 177", whereas with the regular TMO theme, it claims I've been "Thanked: 154 times".
You've thanked others 177 times. Others have thanked you 154 times. So, it appears minimalist-dark is pulling in the wrong number. Would you be willing to use the "Report A Forum Bug" link to submit a report of this problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
1. when tapping on items under Active topics in the bottom right part of the screen, it takes me to the last page mostly, but many times just to a random page of the thread

I have this same issue on my laptop with firefox so I'm not sure that it is just n900 specific.

At first I thought it was taking me to the last page I had viewed, but I don't believe that to be correct anymore.

Last edited by arpwatch; 2009-12-24 at 18:53.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
Thanks. I will add orangepox to the list of insulting words from the fellow posters.
i have big fingers i hit the P by mistake when going for B

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
You've thanked others 177 times. Others have thanked you 154 times. So, it appears minimalist-dark is pulling in the wrong number. Would you be willing to use the "Report A Forum Bug" link to submit a report of this problem?
Done. See: https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7489
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

The Following User Says Thank You to fnordianslip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
i've noticed when in a thread the next button only half shows and last button is missing on n900 browser
Same here. Could some please take care about the fact, that a lot of people use the N900 to surf on maemo.org...

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Changing to a different theme on your n900 won't affect your settings elsewhere. I browse using orange and grey on my computers, but n900 opens the forum in 'classic dark' which I find the most useful. Yes, I've lost the sidebar, but for dropping into the forums on the device I prefer to be able to read threads and PMs.

As for the 'thanks' I find that where as the 't.m.o' orange and grey only displays the number of thanks recieved (on the left, after number of posts) the 'classic dark' lists posts, thanks (meaning those given) and thanked (meaning those recieved. Both bits of information are there.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
i cant see 'last post' or later page numbers, eg..when viewing page 70 of 100, have to manually click 'next' until i get to the last page

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
i cant see 'last post' or later page numbers, eg..when viewing page 70 of 100, have to manually click 'next' until i get to the last page
Yes..that is the main problem

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
If you can find a "first" option, pick it and then you get a "last" option! Clunky, but it does get you to the last page.