Active Topics

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Canada
I've read barely anything you've said, but:

2. I am not a troll. People call me idiot, childish
+

Occasionally I throw some bones out there for the cult to chew on. There are people out there publicly opposing me and secretly private messaging me to suck up to me.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by Jobester View Post
I've read barely anything you've said, but:

+

Thanks, I've got your private message. No, I'm not interested as I have a lovely wife. But thanks.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
I couldn't agree more. The N900 is definitely the winner among all smartphones: POTENTIAL. My fear is that its full potential will never be reached knowing Nokia's past habit of leaving users behind when new releases and patches dry up.

IMO Nokia plays on the consciousness of the community and wants things fixed, developed and rounded out on someone else's dime.
Nokia don't give up supporting there older devices as much as people think.
only last week devices older than 2 years like n95 8gb and n95 got updates. it all depends on the success of the device if they support them that long, they are not going to make new firmware for a device that hardly sells and if only thousand will bother to update, they are going to allocate the resources on something that's a success or is new

Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Nokia don't give up supporting there older devices as much as people think.
only last week devices older than 2 years like n95 8gb and n95 got updates. it all depends on the success of the device if they support them that long, they are not going to make new firmware for a device that hardly sells and if only thousand will bother to update, they are going to allocate the resources on something that's a success or is new
You have a valid point. I stumbled upon a new netbook the other day by some noname company. What was cool about it that it used 8 AA size batteries and it was upgradeable hardware-wise (memory, cpu).

We are yet to see a real upgradeable smart phone out there, at which point Nokia and others could have a much longer attention span towards certain devices.

Signature check 123

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
trolls stay around for ages.. orangebox this new thread is proof of your problem.. u need to get a life dude..

Orange, you have to stop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA

Seriously, stop.

Your friend,
Apple (not affiliated to Apple.inc)

Originally Posted by Bec View Post
Orange, you have to stop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA

Seriously, stop.

Your friend,
Apple (not affiliated to Apple.inc)