Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
I'd love to see a nokia or maemo gaming site, it's nice having some timewaster games on the phone but it's even better when you can play against people in games like scrabble, chess, checkers, pool, etc.

people can create and host their own servers for their own games but i think it would be really beneficial for nokia if we could connect through their own service, eg nokia logins, to either play people on our friends list or find people for games. with the diversity of phones available from nokia and phones that will be available it'd be nice not to need the person in wireless range to play against.

i'm not talking only about big games but the type of games you see on yahoo games or the old msn zone. i'm sure there's enough people with the background to know whats involved.

edit:

there is www.n-gage.com but it's a bit pants, it's a good starting point for building on.

Last edited by smegheadz; 2010-01-07 at 21:47.

How well do things like Scrabble on Facebook work on the browser? For well established games like chess, platform agnosctism is a Good Thing; you can then impress the hell out of your friends by playing on your tablet what they need at least a netbook for...

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
i don't use facebook really, might check one or too things but thats it.
i heard that it drains the battery fast though. think theirs a thread on it somewhere.