Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Funny, the power bar and "wall warts" are as big or bigger than the whole file server setup!

... oh, and thp has contributed his "tweaks" back to me, like a good open source citizen. So I'll be adding that stuff to my next version. (which will be after the Summit, sadly)

Man, if we could get microsd's in a 500gb form factor, can you imagine how easy it'd be to have a whole bunch of NIT sized file servers hanging around?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Still at work, quiting time 3:00pm!

Name:  N800 Work.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  43.2 KB

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Another In-Flight Entertainment System photo, just to prove that the N800 still has lots of life in it!

My "Millenium Falcon" N800 is stuck to the headrest with some Velcro tape glued to the back of the tablet. Easy on, easy off. Playing a movie ("Tinkerbell" if you must know) with mplayer. Photographed with my N900.

Those better be some clean boots to be stuck up on the seats (of a...Mazda?).

My N810 lived a glorious life in my back-pack, running kismet for hours upon hours.