Active Topics

steel theme A++ recommended

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by quangmach View Post
I dun think it will be listed in app manager,the catalogue there just for transferring the download link to load into app manager
I thought the same because I believe the OVI catalog is just for installing the apps selected from the store app/site.

If anyone else likes the Alpine background but not the colors, I suggest doing the Blue Harmony theme, then changing the background to the alpine mountains. Looks SHARP.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laughingstok For This Useful Post:
Works for me in UK

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
working for me he in São Paulo... just go to store.ovi.com

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
None of my downloaded apps have anything other than a plain square icon

Anyone else have the same?

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
None of my downloaded apps have anything other than a plain square icon

Anyone else have the same?
bit by bit they are getting icons - downloaded about 10 things, 6 have icons now - just hold out n wait
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Ah thanks, just thought it may have been problem. I can easily wait, anway must dash have some bird catapulting to do

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Ah thanks, just thought it may have been problem. I can easily wait, anway must dash have some bird catapulting to do
2 left to go now, would love to know how/when they decide to get an icon though - noticed this before
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

works great....though says ovi beta!