Notices

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by conny View Post
* or Tomboy-XML -> XHTML -> ENML
This solution could be feasable for supporting other sharing services also.

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by naabi View Post
This solution could be feasable for supporting other sharing services also.
Yes, XHTML is probably useful for other things as well. E.g., sending a note to a non-maemo smart phone via bluetooth.

Now we only need someone who writes the converter (in C please)

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Southwest USA Desert
Evernote has just announced an app for Android http://blog.evernote.com/2009/12/16/...roid-its-here/
Maybe someone with the required talent will now be able to port this over for OS2008. I suppose we could always load Android on to our N8xx, but I'n not quite ready for that yet.

There seems to be one not implemented feature in Evernote pluign, what I miss. It doesn't move geotags to notes it make. Evernote supports "geotaggin" of notes, so that would be nice feature to have.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Münster
just asked on evernote page for a maemo5 evernote client.
maybe all users should do that, who wish it.

they have android support, can't be to hard for them to make a build for other linux based mobile OS.

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by nergal View Post
they have android support, can't be to hard for them to make a build for other linux based mobile OS.
Don't count on it. Maemo and Android are two completely different beasts. There is no easy porting between those two. Unfortunately.

Does anyone know if anyone is having a go at writing an Evernote app for Maemo 5?

I've had a play with Conboy and I'm really not too keen on it. Putting in note via the Evernote webpage is a bit of a pain and it would be great to have an offline store of these on the phone for when the internet is unavailable and when I'm roaming.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Southern Oregon Coast
this is one of the key reasons I am using the latest Fennec browser!
there is a plugin (Shareaholic) that allows full "clip to evernote" functionality to easily save browser clippings to my evernote account.
I then use the mobile version of evernote to read the clipping later from the same device (n810)...

The Following User Says Thank You to coosbaytv For This Useful Post:
I'm more looking for the functionality of the desktop app.

Basically, I love the idea of my notes being on the cloud but I'd like to be able to edit and use them via an app (as the website's a little clunky). I would also like to be able to have a local database stored that gets synchronised when I'm not roaming.

The Following User Says Thank You to BillyTheFish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Is Xournal the only note app that can "share" to Evernote?