Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by RipTorn View Post
You could always throw the N900 away if you don't like it and think the competition is light years ahead. It is a free market after all.
Sure, check this out: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsungs_fir...9-news-732.php

Oh and BTW it is a year old technology.

And Nokia will probably say something like: hmm, well, dunno, we kinda missed the last 2 years innovation wise, wait, let's catch up. eta 2012, maybe...

Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
Sure, check this out: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsungs_fir...9-news-732.php

Oh and BTW it is a year old technology.

And Nokia will probably say something like: hmm, well, dunno, we kinda missed the last 2 years innovation wise, wait, let's catch up. eta 2012, maybe...
I really don't think that a projector is mandatory on a smartphone and the situation is not likely to change. Why would you need that?

I could understand if you were a salesman and had to do a lot of customer visits so maybe this would be handy. I'd still stick to my laptop though - ofcourse some customers don't have a projector so then this would be cool but I don't see a big need for this.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
CES showed a laser projector that was the size of a deck of cards, and could handle the usual video sources.

No. They may choose to add support for BT keyboard though.
And is the truth lol

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
No. They may choose to add support for BT keyboard though.
Not good enough.

Originally Posted by triple_a View Post
I really don't think that a projector is mandatory on a smartphone and the situation is not likely to change. Why would you need that?

I could understand if you were a salesman and had to do a lot of customer visits so maybe this would be handy. I'd still stick to my laptop though - ofcourse some customers don't have a projector so then this would be cool but I don't see a big need for this.
And the resolution is only 480x320, so tvout on the n900 wins anyway.