Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
a more complete list:
macros
Esc = Circle.
F1 = Triangle.
F2 = Square.
F3 = Select.
F4 = Start.
BackSpace = L1, or "Back." (Web browser use only)
Shift+Backspace = R1, or "Forward." (Web browser use only)
Tab = Select next item. (Web browser use only)
Shift+Tab = Select Previous item. (Web browser use only)
Enter/Return = X.
The Window/Apple/S3 = PS Button. (Can not be held. Must turn off Console Manually.)
Arrow keys = D-Pad.
Delete/Del = Delete words after line. (Text Box use only.)
CTRL + L =Enter an address.
CTRL + R (or F5) =Refresh the page.
CTRL + B (or CTRL + I) =Open [My Bookmarks].
PAGE UP (or SHIFT + SPACEBAR) =Scroll up.
PAGE DOWN (or SPACEBAR) =Scroll down.
Home =Move to the top of the page.
End =Move to the bottom of the page.
TAB Move the cursor.
ALT + LEFT ARROW (or BACKSPACE) =Return to the previous page.
ALT + RIGHT ARROW (or SHIFT + BACKSPACE) =Go to the next page.
CTRL + LEFT ARROW (or CTRL + SHIFT + TAB) =Move to the left window.
CTRL + RIGHT ARROW (or CTRL + TAB) =Move to the right window.
just some poaching from the websites i troll :P

The Following User Says Thank You to optimaxxx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
a more complete list:

just some poaching from the websites i troll :P
What about R1 and R2 which keys should I assign by default ?

Hello

Thanks for a great app that sadly worked only once...

I just got the ps3 slim 250GB and when I paired it with my N900 it worked beautifully with bluemaemo... once. When I exit bluemaemo and then reconnected, both devices said they were connected but nothing happened from any buttons. I tried removing pairing from both ends and re-pairing (with and without rebooting) but still nothing. The only difference between the first time (when it worked) and other times (when it didn't) was that after entering the security key bluemaemo just said "waiting for connection..." and nothing else happened. When it worked on the first try I think it just went to the main screen after entering that key. The ps3 said that connection succeeded on all tries.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
@VDVsx: This is an amazing app. Apart from the fact that it looks amazing it actually works!!! I only have one suggestion: When you select keyboard (doesn't matter whether you are connected to PC or PS3) make it so that the virtual keyboard disappears when you slide out the QWERTY keyboard on the N900 and you'll be left with a "mouse" screen. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say... Is that possible? Does it require much coding?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by slarti View Post
Hello

Thanks for a great app that sadly worked only once...

I just got the ps3 slim 250GB and when I paired it with my N900 it worked beautifully with bluemaemo... once. When I exit bluemaemo and then reconnected, both devices said they were connected but nothing happened from any buttons. I tried removing pairing from both ends and re-pairing (with and without rebooting) but still nothing. The only difference between the first time (when it worked) and other times (when it didn't) was that after entering the security key bluemaemo just said "waiting for connection..." and nothing else happened. When it worked on the first try I think it just went to the main screen after entering that key. The ps3 said that connection succeeded on all tries.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks
Make sure that when you're pairing it with your PS3 you select the 'Add another BD device' not 'Add a new BD controller' (or something along those lines I can't remember exactly what is says in the menu)

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by villo View Post
@VDVsx: This is an amazing app. Apart from the fact that it looks amazing it actually works!!! I only have one suggestion: When you select keyboard (doesn't matter whether you are connected to PC or PS3) make it so that the virtual keyboard disappears when you slide out the QWERTY keyboard on the N900 and you'll be left with a "mouse" screen. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say... Is that possible? Does it require much coding?
2 lines of code
Thanks for the suggestion.

Can someone make it so that it work with Xbox 360 controller or a PC keyboard?? Is it possible?

Xbox360 uses a wireless receiver which is not possible to connect to with the N900 while the PS3 uses bluetooth.

@romanianusa: +1 on what unkno says, but also, you can use it as PC keyboard and mouse. Your computer needs to be BlueTooth enabled though.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
I downloaded it now and it works. Nice app.
But there is something i miss then..
The R3 and L3 buttons.. R3 zooms in and out in the PS3 web browser. This is nice when there is some small text on the screen.
The L3 button let you see all windows that are open in the browser.
I use the ps3 to watch some tv series from surfthechannel, so i really cant do without theese buttons..
Then on the keyboard, when you push the button to get the nummeric keys, there is no button (as far as i can see) that brings you back to the letters.
Also, when im watching a video in the browser, there is no way to move the cursor around the screen and i can't dobbel click X to get fullscreen..

Last edited by Crom; 2010-01-18 at 18:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to Crom For This Useful Post:

Tags
bluemaemo, ps3