Active Topics

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ UK Swindon
Anyone heard what the next update will contain and when it will be coming??

Personally I'd like to see some browser fixes - mine occassionally hangs when web page has loaded.

Also desperate for portrait SMS (and MMS would be useful too).

Finally I'd like to see an equaliser for the media player as its very weak.

Paul

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
Anyone heard what the next update will contain and when it will be coming??

Personally I'd like to see some browser fixes - mine occassionally hangs when web page has loaded.

Also desperate for portrait SMS (and MMS would be useful too).

Finally I'd like to see an equaliser for the media player as its very weak.

Paul
5.0+ has maybe at least these fixes .

An about your issues. Browser functions just fine for me. Have you tried to clear your cache? You should make bug report if you can reproduce it.

And portrait modes I have no idea. Browsers portrait is just right now "proof of concept" and obviously it doesn't work always properly so lets see if we can get portrait mode to other applications also.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ UK Swindon
I will track any issues and log them - i Haven't so far. Its only happened twice altho am slightly suspicious it could have been an issue with the web sites....

i have an issue.
i have a conversations and phone shortcut placed on my desktop. sometimes "only" these two stop responding to my touch. Even after a no of taps nothing happens..thn suddenly a pop-up appears saying " hildon-application not responding....close? Yes or No" If i tap no...im returned to the same annoying situation. If i tap yes...all the shortcuts dissappear and then reappear after few seconds and thn evrythng works fine. This happens to me twice a day.!

Tags
bonerp needs private, browsing