Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
N900 should be arriving next week

Just wondering how the browser handles in 3g and wifi mode on these games at mousebreaker.com.

can someone test out the game death penelty it's my fav timewaster while waiting on stuff in work. be nice to be able to play it on the bus too and from work.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
zombie cricket!
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
zombie cricket!
haha yeah thats good too but i'm into dog days now. so this works for you fine over 3g?

3g or wifi won't effect flash.

ashes to ashes zombie cricket loads fine but is so slow it's unplayable.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

it effects how long it takes to load. and some flash games send and recieve alot of data which can slow it down. but i suspect it's more down to flash 9.4 on the device then anything else.

meh - I did a speed test the other day on 3g and got 1Mb/s which is probably about as fast as the wifi works also. assuming your 3g coverage is good you're gonna be more limited by the shatness of flash and the speed of the internal processor on what games you can play.

Edit: We're agreeing with each other.