Active Topics

Poll: Did you sell your N900?
Poll Options
Did you sell your N900?

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
really? you can't be serious with that!
Obviously I am - just because something doesn't say "Yes or No" doesn't mean other words can't be used to justify the same outcome - hetero-graphs! I sense a hint of sarcasm from you though, as I know from the past and your posts you always enjoy a rise out of people.

It's funny how all these trolls come out of the woodwork when I made it clear what my intention was with this poll from the very beginning. Obviously if people thought this poll was pointless they wouldn't be voting - 134 total so far.

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Obviously I am - just because something doesn't say "Yes or No" doesn't mean other words can't be used to justify the same outcome - hetero-graphs! I sense a hint of sarcasm from you though, as I know from the past and your posts you always enjoy a rise out of people.

It's funny how all these trolls come out of the woodwork when I made it clear what my intention was with this poll from the very beginning. Obviously if people thought this poll was pointless they wouldn't be voting - 134 total so far.
I kinda was afraid that you were serious. Shame for you.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Every time I think of selling, I go look at other phones, and then realise that none have a browser as good as this phone does.

If another phone comes out with a browser as good as this phones one on WinMo or Android, then maybe I'll sell up. Until then, its just not an option.

Well, I had to choose 'No' of course, but I don't really walk around saying things like "It's fraking [sic] awesome!".

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
This neither a bashing or cheering thread, just a simple poll to indicate the numbers of keep and return.

Perhaps you should not jump to conclusions next time.
Could you ask for the price they received on their units as well as it makes it easier to see the average market price for a used one? Thanks.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by TA-t3 View Post
Well, I had to choose 'No' of course, but I don't really walk around saying things like "It's fraking [sic] awesome!".
You're obligated to do so now though. This poll is legally binding.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by flydeep View Post
I agree, either folks like it for the multitude useful features or prefer iphone-clone of simple users. They are extremes and hardly find anyone in between. It all boils down to functional priorities of the device.
well said, i agree it really depends on the user

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
You're obligated to do so now though. This poll is legally binding.
OK.. Maybe I'll be allowed to spell&pronounce it correctly at least..

I can not undertand how can someone sell his N900. I am more than happy with it.

I think is the purchase that made in my more happy all over my live.

Regards!!

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ austria
As I still look more at it as a mobile computer or an internet tablet there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Furthermore, comparing it as a computer/tablet to other devices, running maemo, allowing so much flexibility and opportunities to hack around, most of other devices appear broken-by-design to me.

So, hell no, not sold. Rather buying more (if I had the money, and I mean lots of money) and equip my flat with em'.

Tags
n900s for sale!!!!!!, pearls to swine, revenge postings