Originally Posted by zdravko View Post
I ordered an EASWCASE from their e-bay store. It is a chinese company and they offer choice of designs, colour and leather (all configurable as you order). It took 2 weeks, but it was well worth waiting. The quality of craftsmanship is outsanding (was surprised). The price is a reasonable 24£ delivered. For me this is the ultimate case for N900 so far. It offers style (unlike 99% of the cases - IMHO) and protection while stereo jack remains accessible (a must). The phone sits sterdy inside and wont fall off (so far) - you can choose an extra strap but I figured it was not needed...Have a look at the pics..
That case is nice, I want a carry case that will allow me top use headphone too, if nto I need to keep my iphone for music. Is that the B4 design?

Is the easecase considered to be one of the better case for the phone?

Last edited by xellos2099; 2010-02-07 at 02:26.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Birmingham, UK
Hello all,

This will be my first post so I thought I'd give my personal opinion after reading all 600-something posts (yes I did).

The general consensus seems to skew towards the Vikuitti DQC-160 as the choice of screen protector, initial production units required cutting (about 0.6mm I think) to be a perfect fit but I think that problem has since been rectified. If you do require cutting still I'd suggest contacting Vikuitti and getting them to send you another one out the right size.

I was hoping to get some info on the bodyguardz protector but not too much conversation on that so can't really comment unless someone gives us a detailed review!

As for leather cases, pouches etc etc it's ultimately up to personal preference and what you want it for.

If you're after style and simplicity then the one from waterfields (www.sfbags.com) or the swiss(?) website http://www.handysocken.ch (see post 537) and Golla will do.

The cases that take my fancy are the Noreve, Noreve C, EaseCase (see post 589 and *if it fits* the Krusell Luna - Can anyone confirm that it fits? The width is a little bigger than the N900 but the thickness is a little smaller?

Personally, I have ordered... Vikuitti DQC-160 with the Waterfields N900 Pouch and I may plan on getting... The EaseCase and the Krusell Luna. If so I will give a detailed review and declare the winner!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frazzl3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're the same. The tabs on the bottom part feels strong but the top part tabs feel not that strong, but I managed to hold the phone only by the top part so I guess it will hold.
No, after a few days it won't. I went through two of them in less than three weeks (one transparent, one black). The bottom part is ok, but the top one will constantly, constantly fall off.

I suspect the Noreve-style solution (only covering the bottom part, like I ended up doing with the plastic covers) is the best you'll get at the moment, and possibly ever.

For those (like me) who own lots of Krusell accessories already: Mabye have a look at Orbit Flex which includes Multiadapt system for use with most Krusell hardware.

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
I read through a big chunk of the thread and the wiki page. What I really want is a simple cheap pouch for putting the phone in when its in my pocket so it wont get scratched from keys or something like that.

The mertiline pouch looks way too bulky, and the rest look way to expensive for the simple pouch that I want. Does anyone have anything bad to say about just getting one of the dirt cheap ones off of ebay? Anybody use one and have descent success with it?
Velvet
Suede (ignore the apple logo )

Suggestions for a different cheap one?

Edit:
(BTW, I am also searching on dealextreme, so if anyone saw a link there as well)

Thanks

Last edited by dbrodie; 2010-02-10 at 22:14.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Has anyone actually tried the Proporta case? The one for the N810 has been excellent but this is a somewhat different design. Feedback appreciated!

Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
I got this today off e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-Silicone...item3359cb73fd

Not impressed as the "skin" fits like my n900 has been on a crash diet! When i slide the keyboard out the skin is "baggy". Nice idea but tiotally doesn't work... The screen protectors I got with it are ill fitting too....

Originally Posted by zail View Post
I got this today off e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-Silicone...item3359cb73fd

Not impressed as the "skin" fits like my n900 has been on a crash diet! When i slide the keyboard out the skin is "baggy". Nice idea but tiotally doesn't work... The screen protectors I got with it are ill fitting too....
Yes, I also got one of these, bought 2 of them (I had very good ones for my i8910, bought 3 used 1 because they were so good).
anyway, they turend out to be made out of a bad material and the build is low quality, so now Im just using it without skin or screen protector on.

Since when is or has beenNokia Carrying Case CP-408 advertised at Nokia's N900-Accessories? Are there any other pictures anywhere?

Originally Posted by inidrog View Post
Lexerd Crystal Clear after 20days of use.

Original post 20days before now

Posted a bit later Here same day closeup

I dont even bother trying to get any refund or new ones, i just let it out in the open how products are. I`l never get Lexerd again, are you surprised?

Look at this below, this is 20 days after heh

Zagg below, after one week.

Lexerd Crystal Clear below, just after applying.

I really would like to see pictures, especially of the phones of the people that say "this XXX is deffenetly the best...." Come on, contribute
I wish I saw this thread before I bought Lexerd. I've used it for 2 weeks and never even looked at screen for scratches because had zaqq on my n97 for 6 month with no problems. But it was too sticky. So I moved to different brand for N900. Now i have screen covered with micro scratches all over. Lexerd is horrible. Bought it on amazon and will try to return.

Last edited by Qwerty Adelaida; 2010-02-16 at 05:40.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector