Active Topics

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Varberg, Sweden
Couldn't find a thread on this but please direct me if there is.

I tried setting up MfE for my corporate account. Didn't work (syncing stalled), perhaps because they've locked out devices the company doesn't provide.

In any case I still get alerts for recurring appointments even though the calendar is empty (every alert twice actually). I've tried wiping/deleting all calendars and of course removing the MfE account but it didn't help.

I'm assuming there's a file somewhere where this is stored but unfortunately I don't know enough Linux to find it so I can wipe it.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by HeinzHarald; 2010-02-11 at 21:59. Reason: spelling

You can have several calendars, check that you're on the right calendar.

Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
You can have several calendars, check that you're on the right calendar.
Thanks but I've removed all created calendars and deleted all content on the default calendars. Still get the alerts...

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
You could try renaming the /home/user/.calendar/calendardb file. Hopefully it'll get recreated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
You could try renaming the /home/user/.calendar/calendardb file. Hopefully it'll get recreated.
Thanks. At least I could tell that file actually contains appointments. Will try renaming it.

The strangeness continues. I renamed calendardb. Another much smaller was created (with no appointments as far as I could tell by viewing in Midnight Commander), and I still got an alert yesterday. Might not have rebooted the system after the renaming though. Guess I ought to try that.