Closed Thread
Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
not available yet here in the middle east ... maybe after a few hours ..

my device has been updated to 3.2010.02-003 successfully
at 18:00 GMT+8 16th FEB.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
I really don't like the update so far, all applications are gone now, my desktop cleaned and I see no real improvement. I think that was my last update on the phone...

Is it normal that everything gets deleted? It didn't even removed the files of the applications correctly now all the folders etc are still there but not the apps
don't think so :| :| :|
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

had to remove Open Arena, then the upgrade started working

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post

Edit - lol ignore me, you did - my apologies

zyetony - need to add a little warning when you send people to go and use gain root commands (They also need the root tool installed to do it)...

oh...yes.........install 'rootsh' first.................

I have 31.6mb free in rootsh and it says that I don't have enough memory to update... How do I fix this? Does this version take more space on the rootfs!?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
Oh wow!Excellent Flash support.........WAY FASTER NOW!......Megavideo, veoh, tvgorge is way smoother!.....kudos nokia! Thanks!
Yes I noticed the faster/smoother Flash player too.
Does anyone have any idea of the new and old version number for the Flash player?

EDIT: A bit off-topic but related to my post:
I just tested my Flash player version at adobe website...
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
...and it tells me my Flash version is 9.0.240.0.

My question is that wasn't N900 suppose to have Flash 9.4 to begin with???
I know that this probably has something to do with not identical versions with x86 versions but still I find this odd.
Couldn't it cause problems if websites see the version as 9.0 instead of 9.4??

Last edited by ezcola; 2010-02-16 at 18:10.

there is still this goddamn bug that it's not possible to go page "next" in the thread of this forum using my greeeeaaaat N900 anyway to fix it ? i upgraded to the last firmware 2hours ago. BTW, best forum ever

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tangs For This Useful Post:
it is 1:50 a.m. 17th Feb.......GMT+8................ good night....guys..

Originally Posted by tangs View Post
there is still this goddamn bug that it's not possible to go page "next" in the thread of this forum using my greeeeaaaat N900 anyway to fix it ? i upgraded to the last firmware 2hours ago. BTW, best forum ever
The problem is with the forum not the N900. The page doesn't scale correctly. I have the same issue on my desktop when not running the browser fullscreen.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by rickrvo View Post
I have 31.6mb free in rootsh and it says that I don't have enough memory to update... How do I fix this? Does this version take more space on the rootfs!?
Rick - check this post

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...946#post529946
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Closed Thread

Tags
firmware, my n900 is allergic, no soup for you!, panicky in the uk, pr1.1.1, updates r kewl, whining about whiners, yay - an update