Active Topics

I've got everything i need on my N900 and wouldn't wanna give it away anymore

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
I've got everything i need on my N900 and wouldn't wanna give it away anymore
That's the spirit!!

What is your favorite thing about your N900?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I always keep saying... if you have to ask; wait.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I always keep saying... if you have to ask; wait.
You sound JUST like my girlfriend....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
You sound JUST like my girlfriend....
As a dude... that scares me.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
As a dude... that scares me.
And you think it's comforting for ME?

Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
And you think it's comforting for ME?
hahahaha!

sigh* ill buy the next meego tablet: i got the 770,the n810, the n95,n95 8gb, the n96 and n97....
lol i keep breaking them,xept all my tablets still work

I've had my phone 5 days now, and still loving it.

However in the knowledge that the applications and support will slowly fade away and it won't be the iphone beater we hoped it would be has slightly dampened my love for it.

It still acts as a better phone that my old Touch diamond, it's better for the net and it has a decent (but not great range of apps)

If you can't bear to think that the technology you're about to buy and be stuck with for potentially 2 years is going to be outdated in 6 months, then wait it out for the Nexus One/ Xperia X10/ AN OTher next gen smart phone.

Originally Posted by Mikey_Bizzle View Post
for potentially 2 years is going to be outdated in 6 months
This is going to be the status quo for the foreseeable future. Product development cycles being what they are, by the time any hardware hits the stores its already outdated.

Buy something because you need what it does now. Not because you think it will be able to do something in the future. That goes for any product, any cost, any company.

Originally Posted by schettj View Post
This is going to be the status quo for the foreseeable future. Product development cycles being what they are, by the time any hardware hits the stores its already outdated.

Buy something because you need what it does now. Not because you think it will be able to do something in the future. That goes for any product, any cost, any company.
have to disagree a bit here mate not every product that hits the shelves is outdated

i can name a few examples --
i8910 omap3 , hd video , 3.7" oled , made sure this phone was still up to date even 8 months after release

n95 - 5mp , on board gps , duel slide with media controls , duel processor with 3d gfx , even two years after release the n95 wasnt outdated

yes alot of phones built today are outdated but that is becuase they are rehashes of old hardware ie the n96 , n97 , 5800 , x6 , all outdated before they have hit the shops

if a product is built well and is future proofed a bit then there is no way it should be outdated before it hits the shelves really

the n900 still has a long way to go if people want to sell the device or feel unsure about wether it is still cool as meego has been announced that fine but for me the n900 still has alot of life in it :-)

have a great day users

The Following User Says Thank You to buxz777 For This Useful Post: