Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
No. I think it's a wise move and one that we will all benefit from in the long run.

The road ahead may be a bit choppy but we will pull through and come out stronger on the other side.

I also like the name.
Agree AMIGO, Me to got EGO

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by hippo View Post
That's right!!!
We are .....

ARMED with N900 and Kicking A**
Hehe.. Cool!

The Following User Says Thank You to misterm For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I'll gladly accept any N900 from anybody that's disgruntled. I don't mind being a guinea pig..
if you have £450 i have a lightly used one, pm me for details

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
You can now find N900s on gumtree for 350....its getting cheaper day by day....I got mine for 350 (brand new)

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
@OP: CLICK!

Originally Posted by RipTorn View Post
Maybe I am rare, but I did my research on what the N900 can and cannot do before I bought it, and for my needs it works perfectly.
Basically this is the main problem. A whole lot of people who bought the device didn't know it was a programmer's toy first and a phone second.

Originally Posted by voltagex View Post
Basically this is the main problem. A whole lot of people who bought the device didn't know it was a programmer's toy first and a phone second.
thank NOKIA for that misunderstanding.......they are worse than Apple when it comes to mis-representation.....

Originally Posted by voltagex View Post
is it in any review anywhere? i would love to see this in an online review

rampant Nokia apologists

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Texas
Pfft... iPhone? Didn't they just now get the ability to use the Slingplayer (streaming dvr) App? My last gen nokia (n95) had that years ago as well as other features that Apple has slowly been catching up with.

The only thing the iphone impressed me with was its browser and polish. But now the n900 wins hands down with firefox/microb, and what it lacks in polish it makes up for in functionality and openness.

Don't disparage an awesome product just because you didn't do your research before buying.

I guess you could blame Nokia for not putting a sign out that says "You must be THIS tall to ride".

Tags
can't keep goober down, drunken poetry, give 'em hell revdkathy!, still dreaming dreams