Closed Thread
Originally Posted by arnoldthebat View Post
Get in! Firmware update for UK is here!!! Downloading now.......
i'mma slap you..

Originally Posted by arnoldthebat View Post
Get in! Firmware update for UK is here!!! Downloading now.......
Only joking Hee Hee. Sorry but I couldn't resist.......

In the brief moments between the original and this reply, I would really like to know how many people went in to a refresh frenzy on application manager!!!

That's not funny!!!

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgium
still nothing in UK????

Originally Posted by berty View Post
That's not funny!!!
Are you sure it's not funny? This thread is.....

Patience my friend (or a global FW update for you)

It's probably not that clever to start joking around to a thread full of people waiting for firmware updates.. let alone wasting people's time and putting more useless spam in a thread already full of it and hard enough to read as it is...

And on that note, before someone tells us that the UK firmware update is not availble in <insert UK city, town, or village here>, yes we know. We know you dont have it, because the rest of us dont have it either. There's no need to update us until you DO have it.

Neither the UK Nokia unlocked or Vodafone specific versions of the update have been released yet. Once they are released someone will say so (hopefully not crying wolf this time). We'll all be able to update then, and hopefully the thread will remain spam free for for helping people who might be having problems following their upgrade.

Last edited by kojacker; 2010-02-17 at 14:50.

Still nothing yet in the UK there probably leaving the best till last seems everyone else has got the update lol

you're not missing out on much lads, be patient. There are barely any apparent changes and as usual it has been more trouble than its worth - what with having to remove every application to open space etc=/

i'm hope this upgrade will fix my music/media indexing problem... still cant see any of media files..

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Shropshire UK
Hi guys - sorry if I'm being a bit thick here, or missing the jokes or whatever, but I am in the UK and got the phone sim free from the Nokia Online shop, and my update appeared around midnight last night and all installed fine. So it arrived in my town! Unless due to some other random Nokia mistake (I've had several already), maybe I have a global phone?!?! (Or I've just missed the jokes - I'm sure I've read that other UK people on here downloaded it before me, but I was reading that late last night!).

Closed Thread

Tags
firmware, my n900 is allergic, no soup for you!, panicky in the uk, pr1.1.1, updates r kewl, whining about whiners, yay - an update