Notices

I have no problem with all my implemented IM Accounts on my beloved N900 but still i think it has more great potential of implementing Video chat like what it is in Google talk (from Pc-To_N900) to msn and skype and the others. Also implemeting File Transfer through the IM Accounts which is very important to me and sure to others

N900 is a True PC Computing that is not yet fully Loaded and i still believe that Nokia with the help of Maemo Developers Soon N900 will Rock more than it is right now

Just a quick question, is it normal for the facebook pugin for conversations to disconnect & reconnect quite frequently or is it just mine....really annoying that!!

Banned | Posts: 109 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010
I love the IM set up on N900....easy, intuitive and works beatifully

hi everybody...can some1 help me to find a decent program of msn messenger

cause i used the amsn,pdin msn, and the msn complement of n900...and all are ****

is there another decent msn o thir party app to open msn ???
ty
srry for my english i speak spanish

pecan's implementation of msn integrated within conversations is extremely convenient. try it!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "msn messenger" with two posts has been merged into this thread.

Posts: 186 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Austin TX
I was getting consistent Network Errors when using Pidgin MSN protocol. Had too uninstall Pidgin Protocols then reinstall (which off course re-populates the contact list anew).
I have read of others with the same issue.

is there way to install just MSN haze and nothing else?

Originally Posted by Strive_Masiwa View Post
I was getting consistent Network Errors when using Pidgin MSN protocol. Had too uninstall Pidgin Protocols then reinstall (which off course re-populates the contact list anew).
I have read of others with the same issue.
Yes I was having that problem repeatedly. Then I read that it had now left testing to extras so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from extras and so far no issues. Has been only a couple of days so far though so may still be too early to judge but certainly there has been an improvement. Previously if I left from wifi to mobile web it would just not be able to reconnect. Now I move from one to the other seamlessly without any connection issues.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Potomac,Maryland
Is there anyway to integrate facebook chat into telepathy?

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 2010-02-23 at 01:35.

Tags
aim, client, facebook, fremantle, fring, googletalk, haze, icq, implementing msn, instant message, instant messaging, jabber, maemo, maemo 5, msn, pidgin, purple, sametime, skype, telepathy, y!m, yahoo