Notices

Seems like v3.6.0-1 is out, but it needs libhildonfm2 => 1:20.0.6.1. I can't seem to find this dependency, 1:19 seems to be the newest out there. Anyone else have this problem?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
I had the same problem, couldn't find a newer version so I grabbed the deb and modified the dependencies line and it installed and fine.

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
I had the same problem, couldn't find a newer version so I grabbed the deb and modified the dependencies line and it installed and fine.
Mmmm? It has been compiled using standard SB2 setup. I will check this when I get home today.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Where do you get the roms from? I've downloaded several gba roms from various sites I Googled, I unzip them but when I tell vgba to open the rom via browsing, it cannot detect a file to open. I even renamed the rom files .gba but no luck.

Can someone help here or via pm?

thanks

Originally Posted by gohan2091 View Post
Where do you get the roms from? I've downloaded several gba roms from various sites I Googled, I unzip them but when I tell vgba to open the rom via browsing, it cannot detect a file to open. I even renamed the rom files .gba but no luck.

Can someone help here or via pm?

thanks
Try using the maemo file browser. Click on the game and it will pop up an "open with" menu and select vgba.

The Following User Says Thank You to lfcobra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lfcobra View Post
Try using the maemo file browser. Click on the game and it will pop up an "open with" menu and select vgba.
Excellent... that works fine, thanks! Must I do this with every rom? or is there a way to load roms directly from vgba?

Originally Posted by gohan2091 View Post
Excellent... that works fine, thanks! Must I do this with every rom? or is there a way to load roms directly from vgba?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40024

The Following User Says Thank You to lfcobra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ athens/greece
hello, i have installed both applications, copied some gba and NES files in my phone..i am opening either iNES or GBA emulators but i am not able to browse at all in the device to find the roms and load them..am i doing anything wrong?
thanks..

Originally Posted by el3ctronick View Post
hello, i have installed both applications, copied some gba and NES files in my phone..i am opening either iNES or GBA emulators but i am not able to browse at all in the device to find the roms and load them..am i doing anything wrong?
thanks..
See post 66

The emulators work quite well
I noticed that the GBA emulator's sound is pretty bad on some games. Is there room for improvement later on?
I also noticed that there's an L and R button in the iNES and VGB emulator for some reason

The Following User Says Thank You to Arif For This Useful Post: