Notices

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
It's all down to plain OS and CPU optimization. My old nokia 6120C could handle GBA/SNES/Genesis emulation perfectly so it's only a matter of time.
We must have owned completely different 6120Cs then

Originally Posted by zuti View Post
We must have owned completely different 6120Cs then
Or just different emulators I was using VBAG for GBA and Pico Drive for Genesis/megadrive. Worked almost perfectly with smooth sounds and everything.
________
Ferrari f2002 specifications

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 12:24.

I wonder if it would be possible to save two sets of settings in the next version, as I mostly use the emulator with my PS3 control but would like to be able to easily reconfigure.

Also, I wonder if there are any plans to optimize for the N900 hardware so that full speed and special chipsets will work. I don't know programming, but I'd assume that the hardware is there to run all SNES games fullspeed because the N900 is similar to the Pandora project.

javi, if you need donations to get a N900 to make the speed improvements possible I'd throw a couple bucks your way bro. =)

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
okay "DrNokSnes" developers, please fix the missing player 2 control config PLEASE (for N900/fremantle), it is meant to have this feature already!?!?

thank you

Seeing as nobody is paying Javispedro anything for his work you don't really have a right to demand he or anybody else do anything.

Suggestions are probably fine but demands will probably A) make him unhappy and B) possibly make him and others stop.

It looks ungrateful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grits'N'Gravy For This Useful Post:
Can somebody let me know y Street Fighter Alpha2 dont work and will there be a fix, I remember back in old days the cartride had a speacial fx chip or something....

thanks

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by Grits'N'Gravy View Post
Seeing as nobody is paying Javispedro anything for his work you don't really have a right to demand he or anybody else do anything.

Suggestions are probably fine but demands will probably A) make him unhappy and B) possibly make him and others stop.

It looks ungrateful.
so so sorry if I seem demanding, more so letting them know bout the bug as the current version is meant to support 2 players

anybody know installing DrNokSnes v1.2.5 is safe? or not?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Can you define safe?

Are you asking if it works? Yes.

Are you asking if it will brick your phone or fill up your root space? No.

What are you asking?

i see this on extras-devel and i think installing from devel may harm N900...not?

Tags
drnoksnes, emulator, games, snes, zeemote