Hi,

I just realized that there is no way to delete multiple Calendar entries / Notes / Tasks at one go! So, this means that you have to get in each entry and then select "delete"

Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by rishigupta View Post
Hi,

I just realized that there is no way to delete multiple Calendar entries / Notes / Tasks at one go! So, this means that you have to get in each entry and then select "delete"

Am I missing something?
Anyone, any comments??

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Monterrey Mexico
At least, what I do is Sync via pc suite and delete them from descktop (outlook)
Not that i like it but is much easier.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
It's time propagate the tidings of joy by marketing our mighty brainstorm and bugzilla! Tatatataaaaa.

Come on people! Join the happy circle of inventing wheel again...and again and around goes and again

http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...endar_in_n900/

This is something that probably neeeeeds deep brainstorming and thinking and meeting and and thinking and conversations and thinking and voting and thinking and maybe then after n+year it can be possibly probably yes no implemented

Btw:
Calendar bugs/enchantment requests
Add your enchantment request there and try to handle our bug-team with care

Originally Posted by matristain View Post
At least, what I do is Sync via pc suite and delete them from descktop (outlook)
Not that i like it but is much easier.
I think this is really ridicolous! In addition, my sync is not working so I can't use sync solution too. If I delete on Outlook that wonderful software called "PC Suite" creates the task again in Outlook. Of course I checked every kind of syncronization (one way, two way) but no way!

i use syncml and delete stuff in mozilla lightning and deletes sync ok.

other than that, in settings you can delete calendar entries older than a certain date.

someone could probably make some kind of mass delete with some sqlite