Active Topics

I'm using the Sennheiser Bluetooth MM 100's. They are neckband earphones, and you can change track, adjust volume, make calls, and recieve calls all with a push of a button on the right earphone. Mic is hidden / inbuilt into the earphone itself. (So no ghastly mouthpiece protruding down the side of your face lol) Awesome sound quality, loud, very light weight and probably the comfiest earphones I've EVER worn. Definately recommended if you can afford £100+

Last edited by james174; 2010-02-25 at 00:58. Reason: spelling mistake

Originally Posted by james174 View Post
I'm using the Sennheiser Bluetooth MM 100's. They are neckband earphones, and you can change track, adjust volume, make calls, and recieve calls all with a push of a button on the right earphone. Mic is hidden / inbuilt into the earphone itself. (So no ghastly mouthpiece protruding down the side of your face lol) Awesome sound quality, loud, very light weight and probably the comfiest earphones I've EVER worn. Definately recommended if you can afford £100+
I use:
Sony S2 headphones
Sony MDR V700 Studio Monitor headphones

studio monitors are of course not supposed to be used like this but boyyyyy n900 spits out super amazing audio quality through them. EQ is missed.

I use Sennheiser's OMX 50. They are great and I like to have volume control on the cord, but a mic and proper media player controls are lacking.

It's really annoying that there aren't any wired headphones with those features (good stereo sound, a mic, play/pause, answer/hang up call, next/previous track buttons).

The WH-701 would have been perfect if the media buttons were supported. I hear they aren't.

The Following User Says Thank You to Iceman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
So, will anyone reply to me or not lol ?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Does anyone tried Westone 3?
Yes, the fit is really great and depending on what earphones you're using now; you may find its bass is too strong/artificial. It's designed mainly for bassy music, I think, although it has good mid range and highs.

When UM3x was released I bought a pair and shortly after sold off my W3. The UM3x has a much more neutral sound across the range, I love it.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Nokia BH-905

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
i work out alot and i like my music loud . i listen to a lot of trans and drum and bass.. i also like it to be bluetooth . any advise... they have to be bluetooth due the the dumbells get caught all the time .. please help . hate to buy something and return it ...

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@danx: If you don't want your audio to suffer quality loss due to recompression via bluetooth transmission, you might want to look into wireless headsets with Kleer technology.

Some of the products (from the lower pricing range) you can find: DigiFi Opera, then mid range Sleek Audio's SA1, and higher end ones by Sennheiser..
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

I use some big cheapo Sennheiser ones (Model# scratched off a while ago) I bought >1 year ago for less than 20 euros, because it seemed like a good deal at the time. They always have been rather bad, especially outside, and recently started to become quite wobbly. I really look forward to replacing them next week or so...

Noone here using Audiotechnica? I love my ATH-CK7 . I'm a bit uncomfortable walking with in-ear earbuds but they're perfect for the office.

The Following User Says Thank You to nex For This Useful Post: