Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Gweled, Angry Birds, tested others but these are games i think fit the N900.

Stylus friendly.

Angry Birds is fun, ever since i got my ps3 controller connected ive been playing LOTS of SNES on it though

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Masku, Finland
Super Tux, finished game, trying to finish the bonus levels. (Loads of them, very challenging too.)

I too would vote for UQM. Amazing game, even amazing-er on the N900.

Angry Birds is ok, but I also like Airport, DrNokSNES (playing flashback, chrono trigger, super metriod, super mario world, final fantasy III (US Version), and Zelda III), De-Lite, and Quake III.

2d

How did you install quaek1 on n900? can someone give me a link? quake 3 i already have, but i played quake 1 many hours and so it would be great.

has anybody tried if Lord of Ultima works with MicroB ? (it's a strategic mmog, browser based, nothing to install, actually in closed beta)

screenshot found on the web

Last edited by thecursedfly; 2010-02-27 at 11:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to thecursedfly For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
I usually SSH to an ADOM server and play this for about 15 minutes every night since that game never gets old for me and apparently I enjoy watching my character suffer a horrible, searing death.

If I'm bored and watching TV, I like to go a few rounds with Word Battle.

For offline gaming, it's Dosbox and SCUMM all the way thanks to ukki, javis and fms.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
Originally Posted by moerderameise View Post
How did you install quaek1 on n900? can someone give me a link? quake 3 i already have, but i played quake 1 many hours and so it would be great.
i ve only angry birds.... when i want a device i can play around with i dont buy a n900 for 600eur but i will buy a nintendo ds for140eur...=)

anyway...how do you save or quit quake without an escape buttpn?

My fav is Puzzles. It is a puzzle game pack. Maybe not the best game out there, but i spent most of my time playing all those different puzzles in it (especially galaxies, that one is awesome)

hi, i would like to know the best game quality on N900.
if a game could take full/all advantage of N900's 3D engine, what will it be like?
can it get the quality of Age of Empires 2 or 3?
the other words, if someone can transplant AOE 2 or 3 from windows to maemo, COULD our n900 run this game(s)?

The Following User Says Thank You to gddhthrhrhr@yahoo.com For This Useful Post: