Notices

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
first... thank you for your great work... it thought too about an app like this.... but 1. i have not the skill for that 2. it wouldnt be as half so good like yours.... the graph is an awesome idea....

but...

the test button seems a little buggy....

could you insert a button to add this ramp/wait things....
beacause i think it must be somehow possible beacause in deviceOn there are only 3 of them and in communacationIM there are 5 of them....

and a option to assasign a second chanel would be nice... so that i can let 2 colors blink ... like red blue swaping.. like a police light....

anyway great work thank you....

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ United States
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
its a GUI app no need to use terminal
Gotcha. When I clicked save and then clicked no, it stated how to do it manually, so I was under the impression you had to go through terminal regardless. Just tried it out and everything works great!!

yeh its great for basic alerts, i did mine originally via editing mce but this allowed me to put purple/pink for missed calls

Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
anybody try this:

http://my-maemo.com/software/applica...to=1275&faq=42
Thanx for posting, nice, simple app that works well.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
+1 on what ~phoenix~ said

I think adding a second channel and the possibility to add/remove the ramp/wait buttons would be great as well.

And the test button is a little buggy.

Other than that, awesome app, well done!!!

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellsinki
Thank's for this great app!

I just have 1 problem: how can I change the priority of missed calls or sms. I changed the call notification to red, and it works great, but when I have a missed call and recieve a sms it only notifies me about the sms. I'd like the missed call to have a higher priority then sms. Is there any way to change that with this app?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by davidian View Post
Thank's for this great app!

I just have 1 problem: how can I change the priority of missed calls or sms. I changed the call notification to red, and it works great, but when I have a missed call and recieve a sms it only notifies me about the sms. I'd like the missed call to have a higher priority then sms. Is there any way to change that with this app?
this app doesnt have full functionalty as yet, just basic edit

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sweden
the program shuts down as soon i start it.
I have made changes to my mce earlier, can thieese changes have anything to do with that?

yeah, a great app idea (rather than messing with all those hexadecimals yourself to change the lights). But I agree with others, it will be really useful when it's fully functional and allows for easy testing, dual engines, ability to create more complex patterns.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by Soap77 View Post
the program shuts down as soon i start it.
I have made changes to my mce earlier, can thieese changes have anything to do with that?
maybe, but i used app and id already modified my mce a lot