Just saw this, is anybody on the Vox services?

http://www.voxcorp.net/mobile.shtml

Thanks!

What good is a 3G cellular network if you can't afford to use it? If you're like many people you get your cell phone bill and wonder how your $59.95 monthly plan cost you nearly $100. Then you start looking at the bill and see that your low-cost cell phone isn't so "low-cost" after all.

VoX Communications wants to change that. We're just like you – we don't like seeing $100 cellular phone bills either. So we've solved that problem with our VoX Mobile digital phone service. VoX Mobile is a cellular service that runs on our nationwide 3G cellular network. This isn't really a big deal because millions of people use their phone on a 3G GSM network every day.

So why is VoX Mobile different? The answer is that our Nokia N900 cellular phone not only uses our nationwide 3G and 3.5G* network but the features you get with VoX Mobile are unmatched. For starters you sign up with no annual contract. That's right – no contract. If you're unhappy then you can leave – plain and simple.

Second, you can make unlimited calls to anywhere in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

Third, not only to you get "standard" calling features for free, such as speed dial and call return, but you also get unlimited text messaging and unlimited Internet access. We know that all other carriers love to nickel and dime their customers with texting and Internet so we've decided to change the market and make these free and unlimited.

You get all this and more for one low price of $69.95 per month.

@Diavoli are you working with VOX? or just question related to this service?..

I never hear of this company .. is it working in US? is coverage good ? so 69.95$ a month for unlimited every thing ( like spring plan ) but support 3G for n900 ?

No I'm not working for them, just would like some community input since I'm interested in this.

That's all, sorry if it looked like an advertisement not my intention.

@Daiavoli Thank

Yes service seem interesting .. that alternative to Tmobile in US. 69.99 unlimited everything vs 59.99 unlimited voice & data only .. but coverage and service will play major roll ..

i'd say this service, if you do get good 3g coverage, would be excellent.

BUT, 3G on with all the immense data transfer would be killer on the N900's battery life. 8hrs use at best i reckon, less if you're maxing out the 3G bandwidth!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/vox...k=MW_news_stmp

Seems like a legit company, I wonder how 3G data services works in Canada and US with VOIP?

Well this seems like it might be nice for a single user, but signing up for more than one line just ups the price x the number of lines you have.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Does anyone see on their site anything like a coverage map, speed ratings for their 3G data et.c.?

Originally Posted by Diavoli View Post
No I'm not working for them, just would like some community input since I'm interested in this.

That's all, sorry if it looked like an advertisement not my intention.
Did copy that from the website?