Active Topics

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
You can make a picture with your details in photoshop or some other program and put it as a backgroung for the lock screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to white_ranger For This Useful Post:
Do we know how an app would lock the phone but present its own lock screen? If someone can point me to that, I might even try it myself.

-Robin

Originally Posted by white_ranger View Post
You can make a picture with your details in photoshop or some other program and put it as a backgroung for the lock screen.
That's fantastic; how do you change the background for the locking screen? I can't find anything for that.

The other problem is that the slider on the right-hand side of the phone bypasses that entirely; it either opens the phone up or brings up the unlock password screen (which covers almost everything, so changing the background wouldn't help).

-Robin

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
/usr/share/themes/[themename]/lockslider.png (reference: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=37013)

The Following User Says Thank You to floffe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Does the app (optionally) phone home, notifying you of its whereabout while it's being run to show the finder your reward offer?
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!