Hi,
sorry if this has been already answered. I recently downloaded madde 0.6.14. It makes 2 shortcuts, one for the terminal and the other for the documentation. Double clicking the documentation link on the desktop displays:
~~~
C:\my\MADDE\0.6.14\docs\index.html

[Content]
Windows cannot find 'C:\my\MADDE\0.6.14\docs\index.html'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

[OK]
~~~

This is the same behavior as the older version. The way I understand madde is that we can write c/c++ code and build it for n900, gui functionality is going to be through qt based apis, and other functionality like threads or sockets is going to be the ways normally linux applications are built. So no need for documentation specific to madde except for how to build stuff, how to select correct qt version etc, which is available on the madde wiki page. Is that right?

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denver, CO -> Italy
You can find the documentation here:

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...DDE_on_Windows

I have the same problem so far, explorer open and the page is blank!

The Following User Says Thank You to nicorumiz For This Useful Post:
Hi,

as this is a tech-preview, it is not complete yet. One detail, which is missing is the offline documentation on your host system. Sorry for the confusion. The only documentation, which is available for now is in the wiki.

Daniel

The Following User Says Thank You to danielwilms For This Useful Post: