Notices

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ FRANCE
Download hangs again... at 649 MB

I hope they will fix their server...

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Wrocław / Poland
I have contacted Sygic, they are changing the server these days, in order to provide better experience with downloads. This means that I'll wait until tomorrow with download.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdrozd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
wait. we first wait month to release the sw. when the sw is out we laugh at the users trying to dl the sw from our slow servers. when they tried several times without success we changing the servers a day after release.

Why not do that before?????

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
wait. we first wait month to release the sw. when the sw is out we laugh at the users trying to dl the sw from our slow servers. when they tried several times without success we changing the servers a day after release.

Why not do that before?????
I guess they need people to actually purchased it first so they will have the money buying new server to host the DL.

Will it also come to the ovi store? I don't have a creditcard so i can't buy it on the Sygic site..

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by dekkelkamp View Post
Will it also come to the ovi store? I don't have a creditcard so i can't buy it on the Sygic site..
then you can't buy it from ovi store either, as it's also only supporting credit cards...
paypal would have been so much nicer...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by dekkelkamp View Post
no one can, the servers sux

Well, im not sure about ovi. And since we dont know when they have a payment solution in order, I wouldent count on it. sorry. we have to wait and wait and wait and see.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
no one can, the servers sux

Well, im not sure about ovi. And since we dont know when they have a payment solution in order, I wouldent count on it. sorry. we have to wait and wait and wait and see.
I'm downloading it right now very fast
using a simple trick
will post it here, after my download is finished...

edit: nearly 300 kB/s

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2010-03-17 at 19:07.

If 300 kb/s is fast, how much was it before ? xD

i cant even go to there website.
get a cant connect to the mysql database...

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn