Active Topics

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Florida
I'm selling my tablet on craigslist. I want to format/reinstall to remove any personal data/files. What are the steps that I need to take to do so?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by sunnydips View Post
I'm selling my tablet on craigslist. I want to format/reinstall to remove any personal data/files. What are the steps that I need to take to do so?
Can't you run flasher and find OS2008 from Nokia dev website and then flash the device?

Posts: 154 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by sunnydips View Post
Don't know whether you followed bandora's suggestion. (If you did, maybe you could leave him your Thanks.)

I see from your Profile that you use Windows on your desktop. That means you will need the Nokia Internet Tablet Software Update Wizard rather than the flasher utility.

For a full explanation, see http://tabletschool.blogspot.com/200...-firmware.html . That covers both N800 and N810.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Can't you run flasher and find OS2008 from Nokia dev website and then flash the device?
After that if you have N810, open the file manager and click on "Internal memory card". Open the menu and select "Tools" -> "Format memory card...".