Notices

Hey guys.

Okay so i have seen people doing some funky things with the camera, auto focus on video, video light and other cool stuff.

now my N73 had awsum sports mode and could take extremly still pictures however the shutter speed in sports mode on the n900 is vastly slower and makes blurs.

Can some one make a script or program to adjust shutter speed, i am sure this would be really useful to alot of people.

Thanks

Craig

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CraigRobbo For This Useful Post:
No one up to this?
it would be really usefu.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by CraigRobbo View Post
No one up to this?
it would be really usefu.
Possibly nobody has any idea of how to achieve this? The PR 1.2 update is supposed to have a number of updates, including some of them to the camera. Despite it sounding lame it might be worth seeing if this is addressed already despite not having a specific mention.

Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
Possibly nobody has any idea of how to achieve this? The PR 1.2 update is supposed to have a number of updates, including some of them to the camera. Despite it sounding lame it might be worth seeing if this is addressed already despite not having a specific mention.
Cheers, im not sure what PR im on but when i go into 'about' its version 3.2010.02.

is PR 1.2 over the air or does it need to be done via nokia updater?

Thanks

Last edited by CraigRobbo; 2010-03-28 at 17:30.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
hmm... wait until it is released....

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

Sorry, i hadent realised it wasnt released. my fault.

I had a look through the change log and there doesnt seem to be an addition of the camera 'manual shutter speed'.

My request still stands if itss possible, would be greatly appreciated, useful and im sure to many others too.

Thanks