Active Topics

Well let's wipe out every post and every user that is whining ... And let's do it not only here but everywhere on the net.... That is a censorship!!!
When one does not like something, he/she is not reading it/digging into it...
Everyone is free to say what he has to say... of course it doesn't mean everyone should read it and agree with it, nor it means the disappointments should be said in a rude manner...

Anyway let's not forget that people are different and they do not act the same way... So we cannot expect that everyone will read reviews etc. etc....

For example I hate reading reviews before i buy anything because it is a waste of time and the more I read the less info I get... In my eyes the best way of getting an info about a product is to test the product... though testing the N900 before i bought it, took me an hour and even then i did not notice some of the major flaws in the phone...

The point is not the whining but the constructive tone in that whining...
Because I do not accept that a brand like Nokia is allowed (read it as "is being professional") to release a product like N900 with so much "future" features and with so limited basic features...

And IMHO posts like this one just multiply the whining here... 'cause it is a trend when someone says something here that is a disapproval, this to be followed by several people that explain the others (even quite rudely) how incompetent and miserable he is....

The Following User Says Thank You to phobosk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by HangLoose View Post
at least he did a google search before "whinging"...

you talk as if this forum is not infected with this kind of behavior. some people came here, vomit their frustrations as if people here are somehow related to nokia or something. and even the people that work at nokia are not responsible because you bought a device that is not what you want.

just a tip to the disgruntled buyers: next time before buying something over the next, get out of the basement and do some window shopping.
Eh, I don't know. I think a blown thread has to be cordoned off and used as the battleground separate from the rest of the forum. And when you leave that thread then that's that. Starting yet another thread to exclusively put out your views sound (to me) like you're just trying to get the last words in.

Personally, if I get into an annoying discussion/debate on a thread then that's where I will settle it. There's no need to prolong/repeat/re-incite the discussion in other threads...
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post: