Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Abu Dhabi, UAE
got my update from the application managers and the remember me option works like a charm!
nice ui and everything works fine (a bit slow but not a huge problem)
i do have one request for the next update tho, don't know if it's implemented in the current version and i might have missed it, but can we have an option to see who replied to our tweets? for example on the twitter website there's a link to do that (it's the @yourusername link on the side menu). not a big deal for me right now but would like to have it in the future.
Thanks again guys, great work

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
Question when you use this app and post a tweet does it say TweeGo or API?

Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Question when you use this app and post a tweet does it say TweeGo or API?
So far is API.

The Following User Says Thank You to rodavelino For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
This app as a BEAUTIFUL UI well done guys.

I look forward to the updates.
Can I jsut confirm the following 3 things
1)geotweeting doesn't work yet?
2) the more button doesnt' do anythign yet?
3)Auto Refesh hasn't been implimented

When the app is finished is there a plan to have a widget for the desktop?
1) The geotweeting is working with the application, but you have to enable it in the twitter first, then just press the location button next the tweet button.

2) The more button actually download more tweets :P, so older tweets are added to the timeline's list.

3) We're planning to implement this in future releases, but it will take some time.

4) For the N900 desktop, yes. But I believe the auto-update will be done first.

Originally Posted by berty View Post
Lovely App. Very impressed. Just what I was looking for.

Any chance of portrait mode?
No, just the landscape mode, because of the timeline, in portrait mode each tweet will be too big in the screen :/

Originally Posted by ay4you View Post
@stobbsc i am in the uk and it works but really slow is there a way i can turn of the location stuff, i think that is what is slowing it down
You can turn it off in the site but you can disable before you send the tweet by clicking in the location button un6til it's gray.

Originally Posted by A77ALiSTiC View Post
got my update from the application managers and the remember me option works like a charm!
nice ui and everything works fine (a bit slow but not a huge problem)
i do have one request for the next update tho, don't know if it's implemented in the current version and i might have missed it, but can we have an option to see who replied to our tweets? for example on the twitter website there's a link to do that (it's the @yourusername link on the side menu). not a big deal for me right now but would like to have it in the future.
Thanks again guys, great work
You mean something like mentions right? This is already the list of next features, we'll releasing it very soon.

Thank you all for testing! And thank you for all the comments, if you have any bug report or feature request you can also request in the tweego's page at maemo garage https://garage.maemo.org/projects/tweego/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikhail_ramalho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
Originally Posted by rodavelino View Post
So far is API.
When do you think it will start saying TweeGo?

Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
When do you think it will start saying TweeGo?
It is only possible with OAuth, we are working on that. Can't promise you when exactly but we're gonna try to finish it this next week, along with replies and DM.

The Following User Says Thank You to rodavelino For This Useful Post:
Just tried it. Excellent work and as the description says - it is really great looking!

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wellington, New Zealand
I really like this app so far...as of course already stated, it still has many missing functions but its a great start.

My thoughts to date:
- The 'following', 'followers' and 'tweets' should link to new pages including the stated info/lists
- Get rid of the 'more' button from the top, and either place it at the bottom/end of the tweets, or have the tweets auto-refresh when at the end of the list and to display more/older tweets
- Have a settings button/option in place of the 'more' button....
- Another vote for OAuth...should be avail in settings
- Need DM and Lists support
- Autorefresh, rather than manual refresh button....time between refreshing should be avail/changable in settings

Just the regular requests.

Great work guys, keep it up.....ive already dumped my other Twitter client in favour of this, even with its shortcomings, I feel its superior

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Bristol
Just installed Tweego, and noticed that when entering my user credentials, my twitter password was appended to my username even though the cursor was in the password box

So I clicked login and got a login failed box , dismissed this, then the username and password fields behaved normally.

Great App! Congrats for the amazing work!

I would love to see

1. Lists
2. @username messages
and
3. Portrait mode. (I read you said No on that but I believe is needed) maybe you can add it later on your road-map.

Tags
tweego, twitter