Notices

hi all lln answer to cardiff blues repliy i have tried twice to get help from sygic to no avail thats why i was hoping for some help from your good selves.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Toulouse, France
Hello again.

Just like Stantheboss, i've noticed that automatic night and day UI color shifting doesnt match with actual night and day....
Nightmode starts too early ! Does sygic adjust with real sun up sun down times ?
garmin does it on my n95....

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to edit "favorites" in Sygic? It looks like you can record somewhere in favorites but can't delete or edit.

i'm having a problem, which I think is a bug:
when i try to route more than about 50km, i got an error message saying that the waypoints are too far from each other. this renders the software totally useless for me. is thered anything I can do ? thanks

Ouch! Got to try that myself. With TomTom I can easily route from here to 2000km away without any problems.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Braislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by h_miguel_castro View Post
Hello to all!!

There is no one that can help me with my crashing problem after 2 seconds of trying to iniciate the Sygic program??

Please i havenīt no mere ideas!!
hi,
if you are sure, you have all files on right places, try to change your phone regional settngs. If this will work, exit Sygic (using exit button in menu) and then you can change back your regional settngs.

Originally Posted by hermes040 View Post
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to edit "favorites" in Sygic? It looks like you can record somewhere in favorites but can't delete or edit.
Menu->Manage POI

Originally Posted by dogward View Post
i'm having a problem, which I think is a bug:
when i try to route more than about 50km, i got an error message saying that the waypoints are too far from each other. this renders the software totally useless for me. is thered anything I can do ? thanks
check your Planning preferences. You have probably selected pedestrian route.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ reading, uk
USELESS, USELESS, USELESS this software is terrible i have tried everthing and still 80m away from where i should be and very juddery screen and arrow. All different settings and options that others have recommended will not work.
I have had this quite a few weeks now and havn't been able to use it i just want my money back. Garmin plz make software for us.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
I think Nokia fanboys are becoming nice little trolls, don't YOU think, Torres?
useless...LOL