i have the metal one.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
hmmm crap :-/

Originally Posted by Andre Klapper View Post
You are aware that it is not officially supported and you have followed the steps at http://wiki.maemo.org/Fremantle_Unsu...tooth_profiles ?
Is there anywhere which spells out how to follow the (to me) rather cryptic instructions found at this link? sorry to be a nuisance, I'm a phone user rather than an expert Linux head!

Kind've assumed this would work out of the box, like it did on the N95...

Many thanks for your patience

how do you guys actually connect this keyboard to the n900? i can pair it but that's about it. the bluetooth icon on the n900 doesn't change to a blue one and when i go into the list of devices and select the thinkoutside keyboard, there is a greyed out button for "Disconnect". i tap on it anyway and it says "No active connections".

after pairing, the keyboard and phone just sit there independently with no active connection.

??? i haven't even got to the part about customizing the pc105 keyboard layout yet.

help?

nobody? help??

i can connect. i've made the changes to main.conf. but it is not consistent. out of the many times i connected, only once did i manage to keep the connection alive. the keyboard worked fine.

most of the time, it disconnects within a few seconds of connecting. typing on the keyboard re-establishes the connection but no input is detected by the n900.

the keyboard just keeps disconnecting. ARRRRRRGHH!