it is very inconvenient that i have to press that red button after i receive a call. i have to go back to menu(1 click) and touch the red point (2 clicks).
can it record automatically? just like a famous perfect app (symbian S60) (what's the name? i guess everyone knows)

Originally Posted by plssuckmime@hotmail.com View Post
(what's the name? i guess everyone knows)
The app you're pointing to is TotalRecall.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
It may be possible to use the dbus monitoring daemon to look for phone pickup/hangup signals and start/stop the script accordingly.
Not that I could do it, mind, but it may be possible that way...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
I'm sure Tom can handle that just fine, but I can offer my help with helping make it automatically record incomding calls, the way that johnLF mentioned.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omeriko9 For This Useful Post:
I would also like to see that automaticly record all calls incoming/outgoing. and maybe auto delete after a week or something? So the user can choose wich calls to keep.

The Following User Says Thank You to dof250 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
I have a vastly improved development version running on my N900 that has most features that people requested (larger icon, clear recording indication, configurable save folder, configurable recording format, configurable recording mode [dictaphone, voice, bt]). It has callbacks for going offhook and onhook when being called over GSM. It just needs some more internal testing, sorting out of some glitches and adding auto record on outgoing calls.
Testing is just a nightmare as I have to keep calling myself from my landline :-)
(or even worse, call my own landline in the evenings - the wife is not pleased :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to twaelti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by twaelti View Post
I have a vastly improved development version running on my N900 that has most features that people requested (larger icon, clear recording indication, configurable save folder, configurable recording format, configurable recording mode [dictaphone, voice, bt]). It has callbacks for going offhook and onhook when being called over GSM. It just needs some more internal testing, sorting out of some glitches and adding auto record on outgoing calls.
Testing is just a nightmare as I have to keep calling myself from my landline :-)
(or even worse, call my own landline in the evenings - the wife is not pleased :-)
You can use Skype (or google voice in US) for that

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
Originally Posted by twaelti View Post
You haven't been calling my wife in the name of 'development' have you?

Someone keeps hanging up when I answer the phone...

Keep up the good work, none the less!

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
The app you're pointing to is TotalRecall.
yes that is exactly what i meant

TotalRecall is kinda sth that other apps can never touch!

The Following User Says Thank You to maemo8@yahoo.cn For This Useful Post: